5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS)

Started by SuicideDoors, Dec 21, 2007, 08:26:53 AM

Author
5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS) (Read 31,347 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote- gotta love how the aliens are completely useless and have to have that ugly-ass predalien to save them

Aliens: Wahh! We need help!

PredAlien: Don't worry, kids! I'm here to save-

Aliens: OMIGOD! IT'S A HIDEOUS MONSTER!

jimmylace

Quote from: Spaghetti on Dec 21, 2007, 10:49:50 PM
those clips were horrible.

-every scene with an alien looks more and more like a man in a suit. goddamn ADI sucks...

-"get to the chopper!" horribly delivered. did they actually think this was a good idea? corny.

- gotta love how the aliens are completely useless and have to have that ugly-ass predalien to save them ;D

- why doesn't dallas get acid all over him when the hunter loses an arm? and why is the alien staring at him  like an idiot?

- and i thought alien vs hunter looked bad, this doesn't look much better..jesus :( 

I agree. horrible.

SiL

Quote from: Spaghetti on Dec 21, 2007, 10:49:50 PM
-every scene with an alien looks more and more like a man in a suit. goddamn ADI sucks...
Uh-uh! The shot of a flying torso didn't look like a man in a suit ;D

Clydewyman

Quote from: RabidBadger on Dec 21, 2007, 01:50:29 PM

There actually is a comic where a Pred goes hand-to-hand with a mother Alaskan brown bear without any weapon other than his wristblades.

The Pred holds his own on his feet. Momma eventually knocks him off a cliff, but he is strong enough to stand her up without being ripped apart or overpowered.

I would really want to see the comic for myself, but sadly... I don't have it on me.

Anyways, I think the Predator will win against grizzly bears due to the fact that it is stronger and faster than the Earth's beings.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 22, 2007, 12:50:50 PM
Quote from: RabidBadger on Dec 21, 2007, 01:50:29 PM

There actually is a comic where a Pred goes hand-to-hand with a mother Alaskan brown bear without any weapon other than his wristblades.

The Pred holds his own on his feet. Momma eventually knocks him off a cliff, but he is strong enough to stand her up without being ripped apart or overpowered.

I would really want to see the comic for myself, but sadly... I don't have it on me.

Anyways, I think the Predator will win against grizzly bears due to the fact that it is stronger and faster than the Earth's beings.

Bears are pure slod muscle, but preds are unbelievebly strong too, hard to say who would win.....

Clydewyman

Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 22, 2007, 12:53:56 PM

Bears are pure slod muscle, but preds are unbelievebly strong too, hard to say who would win.....

Or both would die, I guess... The bears use their sharp jaws to munch of the Predator and green florescent blood pours out from the strong bite marks while the Predator uses it's wristblades to stab through the bear's chin just like what Wolf Predator did to Chet.

Horhey

Dallas should've missed almost every shot. Yea, all he has to do is aim and pull the trigger, but actually hitting the target takes alot of skill. Anyone who's been target practicing knows that. It's alot harder than it looks.

That Yellow Alien

Damn, they deleted my awesome quote...

WisePredator

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 22, 2007, 05:34:55 PM
Damn, they deleted my awesome quote...
What was it?

Gates

Yes...inquiring minds want to know... :P

WisePredator

Quote from: Gates on Dec 22, 2007, 06:38:14 PM
Yes...inquiring minds want to know... :P
Well duh! :D :P

Gates

No...I mean I want to know as well... :D

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I owned a bunch of Predator fanboys. Gates should remember.

OMG! preadator is so cool and alien is so boruing. I luv watcing things blow up, predator is awesomness and alien sucks. LOL!!!1

And then some fanboy says, "Ridley Scott is a hack!"

My response:

At least Scott isn't 1) in jail and 2) didn't direct Rollerball.

Gates

Oh sh!t...you know what? I do...now that you mentioned it I had a post here too... ;D

WisePredator

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 22, 2007, 06:42:56 PM
I owned a bunch of Predator fanboys. Gates should remember.

OMG! preadator is so cool and alien is so boruing. I luv watcing things blow up, predator is awesomness and alien sucks. LOL!!!1

Multi headshot! WOOO!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed