*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 50,402 times)

megachu17

^^ both, you'd be lik "?!?", but ud be kicking as a natural reaction

That Yellow Alien

I'm not an Alien. Aliens have no fear, so they should immediately try to kill what ever they can get their hands on.

megachu17

they seemingly hav no fear, ripley did say they appeared 2 be afriad of fire(i never saw that but oh well), y not a pred?

Uncanny Antman

Energy draining...

I concede defeat.  Wolf is so skilled that the Aliens are in awe of him.

Y'all win, I am a cry-baby.

[Kills self, all rejoice.]

That Yellow Alien

Because it hurts, and an animals natural reaction is to get away from pain. But as far as being afraid of another creature, they don't. Ash explained it well.

Dark Passenger

If anything had ya in a choke hold in the air i'd be in a bit of an arkward position to do anything useful....

megachu17

not if u hav a prehensal tail and clawd feet at ur disposial

Dark Passenger

Quote from: megachu17 on Dec 24, 2007, 04:00:46 AM
not if u hav a prehensal tail and clawd feet at ur disposial

well how do you no what it takes to use a tail?

That Yellow Alien

The Aliens have been using their tails and claws extremely effectively all this time, now suddenly they forget to use them when being held up high by a Predator.

Space Disc Jockey

Those higher quality IESB clips are excellent. I think the sewer battle looks and sounds great! I can't wait for this film!!

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 24, 2007, 04:15:39 AM
The Aliens have been using their tails and claws extremely effectively all this time, now suddenly they forget to use them when being held up high by a Predator.

Most of the time ive seen them use there tales is with leverage to give it a whip-like effect, eg.
to go right they go left then whip right......

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed