*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 50,420 times)

marrerom

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 20, 2007, 11:32:27 PM
Quotethe budget for avp was 45 mil the budget for this movie was 40 mil.....wow, big difference there
I said it is under 40 Million, it could be 33 or 31 million, everything under 40 million.
Quotedid you not  see the predator go flying in that clip?
One difference to the normal alien is the PredalienQueen. ;)

look at its tail, its same as all the others except that it ends in a point not a blade. plus if a warrior alien like grid can do it of course a predalien would be able to .

marrerom

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Dec 20, 2007, 11:36:57 PM
I'd like a great one alien too, but in a vs movie that'll be hard

only if people have zero imagination  ::) 

remember Grid?

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 20, 2007, 11:38:11 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Dec 20, 2007, 11:36:57 PM
I'd like a great one alien too, but in a vs movie that'll be hard

only if people have zero imagination  ::) 

remember Grid?
Well, i meant with it having to be one Earth...in space we could see it

Johnny Handsome

Quotelook at its tail, its same as all the others except that it ends in a point not a blade.
Sry, but it´s much thicker and of course the predalien is much more powerfull then a normal alien. Its a queen after all.
Quoteplus if a warrior alien like grid can do it of course a predalien would be able to .
When a warrior can double its size of the tail for one second, can the predalien do it too then?
Also the predator was impaled when he got thrown, totally different situation then just slapping the predator with the tail and making it then fly.

marrerom

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 20, 2007, 11:40:26 PM
Quotelook at its tail, its same as all the others except that it ends in a point not a blade.
Sry, but it´s much thicker and of course the predalien is much more powerfull then a normal alien. Its a queen after all.
Quoteplus if a warrior alien like grid can do it of course a predalien would be able to .
When a warrior can double its size of the tail for one second, can the predalien do it too then?
Also the predator was impaled when he got thrown, totally different situation then just slapping the predator with the tail and making it then fly.

are you seriously arguing that their tail cant do that? even when we have seen them do it?
when it comes down to it movie>your opinion.  ;)

Johnny Handsome

Quoteare you seriously arguing that their tail cant do that?
No they cant, only when impaled.
Quoteeven when we have seen them do it?
But not the same way the predalien does it, thats the whole point of this arguing going on here.
Quotewhen it comes down to it movie>your opinion.
And vice versa. ;)

gameoverman

Is it just me, or does the aliens behaviour in this clip remind me of that scene in Spaceballs:

Spaghetti

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 20, 2007, 11:47:43 PM

yeah, cause this is fact.

marrerom

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 20, 2007, 11:51:53 PM
Is it just me, or does the aliens behaviour in this clip remind me of that scene in Spaceballs:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/Bartleby24/spaceballs1.jpg

yeah unfortunatly.  :(

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Spaghetti on Dec 20, 2007, 11:51:58 PM

No, cause its not proven. Not the same way and not as easy the predalien does it.
And thats a fact.
QuoteIs it just me, or does the aliens behaviour in this clip remind me of that scene in Spaceballs
More like the movie "Aliens" from your beloved James idiot, who turned the aliens into cannon fodder, and not by predators, but some humans...

gameoverman

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 20, 2007, 11:54:40 PM
Quote from: Spaghetti on Dec 20, 2007, 11:51:58 PM

No, cause its not proven. Not the same way and not as easy the predalien does it.
And thats a fact.
QuoteIs it just me, or does the aliens behaviour in this clip remind me of that scene in Spaceballs
More like the movie "Aliens" from your beloved James idiot, who turned the aliens into cannon fodder, and not by predators, but some humans...

But the xenos in Cameron's Aliens never behaved anything remotely like that.  If I'm wrong, please provide an example.  I await your pwnage.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteBut the xenos in Cameron's Aliens never behaved anything remotely like that.  If I'm wrong, please provide an example.  I await your pwnage.
Cameron showed how smart they were for example... by letting them run into the sentry guns in droves.
Or letting vasquez survive an close up alien attack with a normal day handgun.
Letting hicks stick a shotgun into the aliens mouth without it doing anything but to stand there doing nothing and waiting for hicks to perform his line... i really could go on and on.

That Yellow Alien

At least Vasquez got acid blood on her leg. Wolf steps on an Alien's head and doesn't get  any blood on him.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 12:07:10 AM
At least Vasquez got acid blood on her leg. Wolf steps on an Alien's head and doesn't get  any blood on him.
Havent seen the scene yet, so cant say anything about it.

That Yellow Alien

Well, we know those Aliens Wolf is holding don't do anything, which is ridiculous.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed