Bad reviews dnt mean alot.

Started by Spectre, Dec 20, 2007, 09:26:57 PM

Author
Bad reviews dnt mean alot. (Read 25,760 times)

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

Battlefield Earth got a 100% ;)

wait i think that was a nightmare....

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: karhan on Dec 21, 2007, 03:36:21 PM
the last good new movie i saw was 300 up till now all the movies pretty much sucked :-\ I am Legend was watchble but i expected more :(,

If you only see the 'big' movies, it's no wonder you didn't like much lately.

KARHAN

KARHAN

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 21, 2007, 03:48:22 PM
Quote from: karhan on Dec 21, 2007, 03:36:21 PM
the last good new movie i saw was 300 up till now all the movies pretty much sucked :-\ I am Legend was watchble but i expected more :(,

If you only see the 'big' movies, it's no wonder you didn't like much lately.

i didnt watch only "big" movies, iam speaking in general

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Fair enough, but if your scale tells you that 300 was the only good film you've seen, your tastes are far narrower than mine.  :)

mostlycome@nite

mostlycome@nite

some of ya'll are trying to make others not like it or what?.....

yea we get that you did'nt dig it....Some will....hell I just want to get entertained with some high octain action/gore.....if I wan't the feeling that I get from the originals.....I'll watch the originals.....but man.....ya should stop pushing how "unwatchable" it is to YOU.....it's getting repetative....

KARHAN

KARHAN

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 21, 2007, 03:57:43 PM
Fair enough, but if your scale tells you that 300 was the only good film you've seen, your tastes are far narrower than mine.  :)

well thats just me ;D

MrLee

MrLee

is the runtime short then?

if it is then i wont be expecting much, i hate short movies.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: mostlycome@nite on Dec 21, 2007, 03:58:46 PM
some of ya'll are trying to make others not like it or what?.....

yea we get that you did'nt dig it....Some will....hell I just want to get entertained with some high octain action/gore.....if I wan't the feeling that I get from the originals.....I'll watch the originals.....but man.....ya should stop pushing how "unwatchable" it is to YOU.....it's getting repetative....

When did anyone actually try to dissuade others from seeing it?  And how are their views any less repetative than yours?

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Predator was a relatively short movie. Yet it got its point across.

mostlycome@nite

mostlycome@nite

I hav'nt wrote 15 times how bad it was... ;)

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Most people think that I Am Legend did not deliver, yet the movie will still gross so many Mil. I personally think I Am Legend was the corniest movie ever. The CGI was terrible on the creatures, and I think a little bit more detail on them was necessary. I mean, tell us more about what he's up against instead of wasting 40 minutes showing us a day in the life of Robert Neville. Skip to the action, please! There's only one main character, why spend so much time developing him?

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

That's kind of the point of the whole story, following one man and how he copes with potentially being the last man on earth.  If you wanted it to go straight into the action I'm guessing the movie flew right over your head and you never read the book.

I Am Legend will deliver purely on the basis that it has Will Smith in it.  He is pretty much unstoppable right now.

KARHAN

KARHAN

what if Will Smith was in AVP3 :o   it would be pretty cool i think, he did a good job in independence day :-\

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: karhan on Dec 21, 2007, 05:24:03 PM
what if Will Smith was in AVP3 :o   it would be pretty cool i think, he did a good job in independence day :-\

Wilt Smith is too expensive for Fox...Why do you think they went for the TV guys' cast...? ;)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I can't see Will Smith in a AVP movie. I rather see Michael Jai White then Will Smith.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed