About the Facehuggers

Started by Jango1201, Dec 20, 2007, 04:16:57 AM

Author
About the Facehuggers (Read 7,128 times)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 22, 2007, 09:47:17 AM
Another thing about the facehuggers - looks like only 3 escape the ship.  So we only get 3 facehuggers in this movie, then..

Yep, chet does the rest..... :-\

Gacu666

Gacu666

Yeah and you know what just occured to me? No Facehugger Eggs in the whole movie.

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

Wow, your finally catching along lol :D

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Awwh some upset fans moaning, let me ask you guys a question, what if instead of chet, there was egg morphing? Id take ethier two. The new RPD is pretty clever and can't wait to see it in theaters. The gut bursters is fine with me as long as it isn't over done.

The Chibi Kiriyama

You speak about egg-morphing like it's a bad thing. It's not. The body horror genre works on making you feel as if the normal human anatomy is being twisted and perverted. With class, it can both shock and disgust in the best of ways. All I imagine this "gutburster" idea will lead to is weakening the Alien as a movie monster even further. I mean, what kind of message is it sending out? "Oh, the Alien is really vicious when the Predator isn't making it look stupid...to pregnant women, and off-screen to marines!"

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

But the idea of having a slimy dick like tube and a disgusting predalien coming onto your face, its mandibles going over your head as you try to take it off and have the dick like tube going in your mouth like rape. Yes I am not to fond of the mega bursters.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 22, 2007, 09:47:17 AM
Another thing about the facehuggers - looks like only 3 escape the ship.  So we only get 3 facehuggers in this movie, then..

Don't some hobos get facehugged, because Colin said there are a lot of facehuggers in the film. In the opening scenes, there are more than 3 facehugger stasis tubes.

chandoog

chandoog

didn't they say something about a sewer shot of a lot of facehuggers running around ? or was that chest bursters ? or am i totally wrong ?

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I almost forgot about that, they did say about a cool all in camara effects facehuggers in the sewer scene.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 23, 2007, 07:51:38 PM
But the idea of having a slimy dick like tube and a disgusting predalien coming onto your face, its mandibles going over your head as you try to take it off and have the dick like tube going in your mouth like rape.
With the exception of the 'disgusting PredAlien' bit, that's exactly what the face-huggers are for - Why do we need something else to do exactly the same thing as something we already know and love doing it, but worse?

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: SiL on Dec 23, 2007, 08:28:58 PM
Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 23, 2007, 07:51:38 PM
But the idea of having a slimy dick like tube and a disgusting predalien coming onto your face, its mandibles going over your head as you try to take it off and have the dick like tube going in your mouth like rape.
With the exception of the 'disgusting PredAlien' bit, that's exactly what the face-huggers are for - Why do we need something else to do exactly the same thing as something we already know and love doing it, but worse?
It's like having a clone topic of a stickied topic :D

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: mostlycome@nite on Dec 20, 2007, 07:05:59 PM
Dude if your manhood looks like a facehugger tail.....theres probley some kind of problem going on with ya

:D

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Huol on Dec 20, 2007, 06:27:27 PM
Honestly, do you instantly think "LOL PENIS" when you see something long?
That made my day! :D

The Chibi Kiriyama

The lack of subtlety is what bugs me. We didn't get vaginal lips on the final egg design in the first film despite Giger having drew it there because the idea was to play off of the audience's ability to recognize sexual elements in the life cycle as well as the Derelict. That this movie has to have a dreadlocked PredAlien face-raping people with its phallus-like tongue shows me that Fox thinks today's audience is really, really stupid. They may not be wrong on that one, but it doesn't give the film the same amount of class.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Today's audiences are very stupid, including FOX.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed