About the Facehuggers

Started by Jango1201, Dec 20, 2007, 04:16:57 AM

Author
About the Facehuggers (Read 7,135 times)

Jango1201

Jango1201

Why do they sound like chipmunks?

If this has a thread of its own already please show me where to find it. Thanks  8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That is how they sound..

Weasel

Weasel

They have always had that chirpidy chirp.

Dasani

Dasani

Ask Ridly Scott.

Jango1201

Jango1201

I know they always had a chirp but I swear in this film they sound like their raping poor Alvin. I just thought it was a little too much here.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I don't think they've ever 'chirped' or made any sound besides crawling/tail whipping.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Yeah, the chirping makes them less intimidating.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

That's what they want you to think...

bobcunk

bobcunk

the look like a spider with a penis two big testicles and a vagina.

gameoverman

gameoverman

^As a creature whose primary purpose is rape, no wonder they incorporated those kind of psychosexual horrors into the design.

bobcunk

bobcunk

giger is very sexual and the aliens head is shaped like a penis. an he was perfect to make sil.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Shrieks on the leap onto Kane's face. There was also a lot of squealing during the scene where Ripley and Newt are in peril from them.

There is a weird sound, along those lines, during the 'Alien 3' credit sequence, too.

The Chibi Kiriyama

I've always enjoyed the squeal. It has that whole newborn vibe that the facehugger and chestburster concept give up until the creature turns into an adult and starts tearing serious @ss.

Plus, it's just scary as hell the first time it's heard in Alien.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: Jango1201 on Dec 20, 2007, 04:16:57 AM
Why do they sound like chipmunks?

If this has a thread of its own already please show me where to find it. Thanks  8)

chipmuns  :D :D :D ha ha ha ha

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

They sound like chipmunks because theyre happy that theyre finally out of those uncomfortable storage tubes....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed