very negative review from RT: SPOILERS.SPOILERS.SPOILERS.

Started by geestewart, Dec 20, 2007, 12:00:15 AM

Author
very negative review from RT: SPOILERS.SPOILERS.SPOILERS. (Read 8,164 times)

Commander Aun

Quote from: holdtheline on Dec 20, 2007, 03:18:02 AM
True enough..I'm confused as to why a film featuring two of the greatest and most popular creatures ever is given an inadequate budget.

Don't know, but it seems as though films like this are given lower budgets. Depends on the genre I suppose.

xenomorph36

i guess i'm the only HAPPY guy after reading this review.. the reason i'm saying this is because i already knew this movie was gonna suck ass. so thats not a surprise for me.

However what i didnt expect was that  the fanboy colin would make wolf live after slaying hundreds of aliens. i was wrong they at least made both pred and chet die at the end. thats one of the few things that he did good.  :)

Commander Aun

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Dec 20, 2007, 04:18:16 AM
i guess i'm the only HAPPY guy after reading this review.. the reason i'm saying this is because i already knew this movie was gonna suck ass. so thats not a surprise for me.

However what i didnt expect was that  the fanboy colin would make wolf live after slaying hundreds of aliens. i was wrong they at least made both pred and chet die at the end. thats one of the few things that he did good.  :)

Couldn't you at least have put spoiler tags on that post? Nice one buddy ::)

Dachande

There are spoiler warnings in the topic name. You knew what to expect, so dont blame others.

Clydewyman

And hope this isn't going to be the next thread being closed down and comments here being deleted too. Otherwise, it's a waste of time making this thread.

And now there are 3 negative reviews already, so what's next? I can be very sure there is going to be a hoopla around this forum after the movie is being released on Christmas day. Oh, how jolly.

iceman

If this a true review and all of this takes place in the film, I will be disappointed...There was so much hype for this film , if it turns out to be another disaster then they should shelve both franchises...I'm hoping to see something different on Dec. 26th, I hope I won't be disappointed...

Clydewyman

Just cross your fingers and hope that this upcoming film is what you all have been expecting and if not, well... Let's just say the crossover is already a bad idea in the first place.

tommygun

I believe now we see why Fox chose not to have advance screening for the critics...They are hiding from the inevitable..  Apparently the hype is just that hype...The only apparent improvement over AVP is the ramped up gore ....This movie appears to be nothing more than a cheesy 80's type slasher horror film with 2007 graphics...The disappointment  continues

Horhey

Horhey

I cant take that review seriously cause it's so extreme that its' unbelievable. He's basically foaming at the mouth in the entire review and I cant help but assume he went in wanting to hate on it (if he really saw it).He's one those people. I read some things that disapointed me in the Movie Web review like there being to many homages, but nothing similar to what this guy pulled out of his ass.

tommygun

Maybe he is a die hard fan like a lot of us that is venting his anger over another disappointment. If I see the movie and it is as he has described , I will be be having the same angry feelings..It really looks like only minor changes were made to the script ....I am going in expecting the worst , maybe I will be surprised but with all I have seen and read I have very serious doubts....

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: tommygun on Dec 20, 2007, 06:18:46 PM
Maybe he is a die hard fan like a lot of us that is venting his anger over another disappointment. If I see the movie and it is as he has described , I will be be having the same angry feelings...I am going in expecting the worst , maybe I will be surprised but with all I have seen and read I have very serious doubts....

I've been seeing alot of people acting like they've been demoralized cause some strange reviewer ripped it up. The positive Movie Web review doesnt seem to matter anymore. There is no reason to get depressed just yet. Think about this. AVP did not even get one positive review from any critic. AVP-R already got one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed