Is this movie basically Pred-Alien verus Wolf???

Started by Spectre, Dec 19, 2007, 10:33:17 PM

Author
Is this movie basically Pred-Alien verus Wolf??? (Read 9,784 times)

Spectre

Dnt see how you can complain alien fans didnt complain when a f**king unblooded "teenager" threw the alien around like a ragdoll but when a adult veteran of numerous amounts of hunts does u f**king complain sounds like fan boy hippocritical bullshit

frenchpred

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 20, 2007, 03:11:33 AM
Quote from: frenchpred on Dec 20, 2007, 03:08:27 AM
To me, The average alien warrior seems to do the same thing like in AlienS.

They kill civils and breed em (colonists) and they kill the National Guard (Colonial marines).

Just add Wolf as the sentry guns and the smartguns and the pulse rifles.

So Wolf is a professional aliens cleaners and he cleans them.

Then The Hybrid Queen (an alien so) is the true match for Wolf.

Like in Aliens again, the aliens kill much people, and are killed in mass by sentry guns and some survival marines and Ripley (Kelly).

And guess what ? The alien queen is the final enemy like in Aliens.

If avp r is biased toward The pred so Aliens is biased toward the humans ?

Bullshit.

yeah because, you know... Aliens is the only movie that matters.  ::)
and even in aliens they never had their tails yanked, or were thrown around like ragdolls. this movies portrayal of the alien is bullshit.

No, Aliens is the only movie which looks like avp r, in alien and alien 3 i just saw 1 alien fighting against a bunch of convicts armed with sticks and axe, or unarmed like the nostromo crew.

So why compare avp r to em ? Not even a queen in em.

marrerom

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 20, 2007, 03:14:08 AM
Dnt see how you can complain alien fans didnt complain when a f**king unblooded "teenager" threw the alien around like a ragdoll but when a adult veteran of numerous amounts of hunts does u f**king complain sounds like fan boy hippocritical bullshit

maybe because there is a world of difference between how the aliens in avp acted and the aliens in avp-r acted? i never saw the avp aliens get all limp dick when they were grabbed by the neck. yet thats all i keep seeing these pathetic excuses for aliens do in every peice of avp-r footage thats been released.

Spectre

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 20, 2007, 03:17:06 AM

maybe because there is a world of difference between how the aliens in avp acted and the aliens in avp-r acted? i never saw the avp aliens get all limp dick when they were grabbed by the neck. yet thats all i keep seeing these pathetic excuses for aliens do in every peice of avp-r footage thats been released.

So unever saw the alien squirming and squealing on the ground like a panzi hhhhmmm well... i thought that was the noly fight scene

marrerom

Quote from: frenchpred on Dec 20, 2007, 03:15:38 AM
Quote from: marrerom on Dec 20, 2007, 03:11:33 AM
Quote from: frenchpred on Dec 20, 2007, 03:08:27 AM
To me, The average alien warrior seems to do the same thing like in AlienS.

They kill civils and breed em (colonists) and they kill the National Guard (Colonial marines).

Just add Wolf as the sentry guns and the smartguns and the pulse rifles.

So Wolf is a professional aliens cleaners and he cleans them.

Then The Hybrid Queen (an alien so) is the true match for Wolf.

Like in Aliens again, the aliens kill much people, and are killed in mass by sentry guns and some survival marines and Ripley (Kelly).

And guess what ? The alien queen is the final enemy like in Aliens.

If avp r is biased toward The pred so Aliens is biased toward the humans ?

Bullshit.

yeah because, you know... Aliens is the only movie that matters.  ::)
and even in aliens they never had their tails yanked, or were thrown around like ragdolls. this movies portrayal of the alien is bullshit.

No, Aliens is the only movie which looks like avp r, in alien and alien 3 i just saw 1 alien fighting against a bunch of convicts armed with sticks and axe, or unarmed like the nostromo crew.

So why compare avp r to em ? Not even a queen in em.

except for A:R where 12 aliens owned the crap out of the miliatary.

marrerom

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 20, 2007, 03:18:11 AM

So unever saw the alien squirming and squealing on the ground like a panzi hhhhmmm well... i thought that was the noly fight scene

huh?

Craig

Quote from: neoryu33 on Dec 20, 2007, 01:23:05 AM
Substitute the Strauses name for Paul WS Anderson and the same conclusions can be drawn.  AVP = Alien 5 with predators added to the body count.  From the looks of it, AVP-R = Predator 3 with aliens added to the body count.  Seems pretty balanced to me  ;D
The entire film was about Predators, goes to show how much you know  ::)

frenchpred

1/ The queen was grabbed by her fcking neck , by the power loader.

2/Of course no one else grab em by the neck, they were just humans.

3/Wolf isn't a human, and if he has the strenght to do so, he does so.

4/Where have you seen excuses ? There are facts.
$

Spectre

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 20, 2007, 03:19:18 AM

huh?

Wow ummm... remeber instead of getting back up the alien squirmed in a circle squuealing like apig w8ing for Celtic to pick his ass back up

Craig

Quote from: frenchpred on Dec 20, 2007, 03:20:27 AM

$
The queen used its tail, these aliens don't.

Spectre

Do u always kick when u are in a fight even when it is stronger then ur punch??? ???

marrerom

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 20, 2007, 03:21:32 AM
Quote from: marrerom on Dec 20, 2007, 03:19:18 AM

huh?

Wow ummm... remeber instead of getting back up the alien squirmed in a circle squuealing like apig w8ing for Celtic to pick his ass back up

oh, well well thats easy. Grid had just been thrown through a wall. these aliens just have their necks grabbed and they go all retarded. there you go.

marrerom

$

yeah she was grabbed by her neck.....did you also notice how she didnt go all limp? same with Grid, he was grabbed firmly by the neck also....did he act like these aliens? no.

these are without a doubt the worst aliens i have ever seen.

Spectre

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 20, 2007, 03:28:10 AM

$

yeah she was grabbed by her neck.....did you also notice how she didnt go all limp? same with Grid, he was grabbed firmly by the neck also....did he act like these aliens? no.

I copuld argue with u but i have not seen the clip and i dnt plan on it No Spoilers for me

Really worse than A:R aliens and AVP aliens which were given Gh

marrerom

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 20, 2007, 03:30:11 AM
Quote from: marrerom on Dec 20, 2007, 03:28:10 AM

$

I copuld argue with u but i have not seen the clip and i dnt plan on it No Spoilers for me

Really worse than A:R aliens and AVP aliens which were given Gh

dude, just wait till you see it. the aliens literally dont do anything but flop around. keep your eye out for the one that gets yanked by its tail....its just sad. i dont even think predator fanboy will like the fights in this movie. fights only mean something if the adversary is a challenge.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed