Is this movie basically Pred-Alien verus Wolf???

Started by Spectre, Dec 19, 2007, 10:33:17 PM

Author
Is this movie basically Pred-Alien verus Wolf??? (Read 9,764 times)

Spectre

Yes or no with no spoilers would be nice and if someone who has seen it could comment on if the action is good or not would be much obliged  ;D

if the aliens get owned the entire movie ill be sad but im a pred fan boy b4 an alien fan boy so i guess its my dream suks for Alien fans though SRY :-\

Demonio Cazador

Yes it is
...we knew that since...August? :D

Spectre

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Dec 19, 2007, 10:33:53 PM
Yes it is
...we knew that since...August? :D

true very true  :D ;D but i was hoping the aliens would give wolf a hard time also not just Chet

yautjarod

sort of .... the movie climax everyone know since the first pics were released.... on net

marrerom

i will hate this movie if it is just wolf vs chet. i want to see aliens (not predaliens) kick ass. not be turned into ragdoll losers. the aliens in the sewer fight scene look f**king pathetic. getting their asses handed to them by one predator. being thrown left and right. i like the strauses as people. i think they are cool but should they ever touch avp again? no. they screwed up the aliens so badly. getting their tails yanked and their heads curb stomped is just stupid. bad show colin.

neoryu33

Substitute the Strauses name for Paul WS Anderson and the same conclusions can be drawn.  AVP = Alien 5 with predators added to the body count.  From the looks of it, AVP-R = Predator 3 with aliens added to the body count.  Seems pretty balanced to me  ;D

Anderson was on record stating that he wanted to prove himself with AVP1 so FOX would let him make an Alien 5.  We have only heard Colin say that he prefers the Aliens slightly more than the Predators, so it seems that Anderson is an unapologetic alien fanboy, whereas Colin made an effort to not take a crap on either species.  This is ok with Alien fans I guess. 

I wish it was possible to make every fan happy, but it seems to be daunting task.  I must say that a blatant fanboy for either side (such as Anderson) should never touch the AvP concept again.  I hope the franchises separate after this movie, even if it is a success just for that reason.

Dasani

No, it's alien drones and humans getting sucked into the whirling vortex of death and pain that is Wolf.

So, yes.

marrerom

Quote from: neoryu33 on Dec 20, 2007, 01:23:05 AM
Substitute the Strauses name for Paul WS Anderson and the same conclusions can be drawn.  AVP = Alien 5 with predators added to the body count.  From the looks of it, AVP-R = Predator 3 with aliens added to the body count.  Seems pretty balanced to me  ;D

Anderson was on record stating that he wanted to prove himself with AVP1 so FOX would let him make an Alien 5.  We have only heard Colin say that he prefers the Aliens slightly more than the Predators, so it seems that Anderson is an unapologetic alien fanboy, whereas Colin made an effort to not take a crap on either species.  This is ok with Alien fans I guess. 

I wish it was possible to make every fan happy, but it seems to be daunting task.  I must say that a blatant fanboy for either side (such as Anderson) should never touch the AvP concept again.  I hope the franchises separate after this movie, even if it is a success just for that reason.

wow, your whole post reeks of ignorance. first off avp was a balanced film. and all you have to do with is watch the sewer fight scene to see the incredible bias avp-r has in favor of the predator. the directors can say whatever they want but in the end its whats onscreen that matters. colins saying he's a alien fan doesnt show up on screen.at.all. this whole movie is a dump on the alien's image. you have alien getting curb stomped, getting thrown around by their tails...yeah, you have no idea what you are talking about.  i would love you to cite your sources that prove anderson was a  unapoligetic alien fanboy but you wont. you will just ignore anything that you dont like and continue spouting the same nonsense .

Porkus Maximus

AVP is balanced because it shits on both franchises fairly equally.  Unfortunately a lot of pred fans miss this because they're too busy crying over "2 PREDZ KILLED IN 5 MINUTES OMFGZ".

Spectre

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 20, 2007, 01:48:15 AM
AVP is balanced because it shits on both franchises fairly equally.  Unfortunately a lot of pred fans miss this because they're too busy crying over "2 PREDZ KILLED IN 5 MINUTES OMFGZ".

I never bitched once about that i just thought it was bullshit anderson came up with the teenager thing come on

But yeah i guess this movie rly shits on alien fans "maybe they allcome from babies with downsyndrome thats why they are so retarded" That will be a deleted scene dnt u worry

But im a pred fan so yeah im pretty happy
Honestly AVP shat on preds more until we realized they were "teenagers"

neoryu33

Quotewow, your whole post reeks of ignorance.
As do 99.9% of yours

Quotefirst off avp was a balanced film

Ha!!  Says an alien fanboy such as yourself

Quoteall you have to do with is watch the sewer fight scene to see the incredible bias avp-r has in favor of the predator.

The predator gets his ass kicked.  Find your glasses - stat

Quotethe directors can say whatever they want but in the end its whats onscreen that matters.

So true.  Anderson's bias resides in all the footage he shot. 

Quotecolins saying he's a alien fan doesnt show up on screen.at.all.

Hoo boy, neither does PWSA.  You're making this too easy.

Quotethis whole movie is a dump on the alien's image.

As was AvP on the Predator's image.  See what I did there?

Quoteyou will just ignore anything that you dont like and continue spouting the same nonsense .

How ironic.  Since that is what you do in ALL of your posts, you obviously understand how that works huh.

Spectre

Oh shit he comes the Alien fans versus Pred fans war

marrerom

Quote from: neoryu33 on Dec 20, 2007, 01:59:32 AM

Quotewow, your whole post reeks of ignorance.
As do 99.9% of yours

Quotefirst off avp was a balanced film

Ha!!  Says an alien fanboy such as yourself

Quoteall you have to do with is watch the sewer fight scene to see the incredible bias avp-r has in favor of the predator.

The predator gets his ass kicked.  Find your glasses - stat

Quotethe directors can say whatever they want but in the end its whats onscreen that matters.

So true.  Anderson's bias resides in all the footage he shot. 

Quotecolins saying he's a alien fan doesnt show up on screen.at.all.

Hoo boy, neither does PWSA.  You're making this too easy.

Quotethis whole movie is a dump on the alien's image.

As was AvP on the Predator's image.  See what I did there?

Quoteyou will just ignore anything that you dont like and continue spouting the same nonsense .

How ironic.  Since that is what you do in ALL of your posts, you obviously understand how that works huh.

wow, totally pathetic. ::) well i see you didnt cite your sources. i expected this seeing as how you dont carry the truth with what you say.

of the things you said that were worth responding to:

"The predator gets his ass kicked.  Find your glasses - stat"

the aliens were totally pathetic in that scene. one got  yanked around by its tail for god's sake. only the predalien can do anything of value in this movie. the other aliens might as well not even be there.

"Hoo boy, neither does PWSA.  You're making this too easy."

oh so you are saying that anderson being an alien fan doesnt show up on film? good  ;)  (read your posts before you send them)

"As was AvP on the Predator's image.  See what I did there?"

typical predator fanboy responce. avp is biased because one alien kill 2 predators. but avp-r is not biased even though the predator kill dozens and dozens of aliens with ease....right whatever you say retard.

sorry but you fail. please feel free to try again though  ;D

Porkus Maximus

QuoteSo true.  Anderson's bias resides in all the footage he shot.  

You mean the part where a lame predator/human team up blows up the entire hive and defeats the queen alien?  Yeah that really made me think that Anderson had a hard on for the Aliens, he was totally paying respect to the franchise with material like that. =/

Spectre

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 20, 2007, 02:14:06 AM
QuoteSo true.  Anderson's bias resides in all the footage he shot.  

You mean the part where a lame predator/human team up blows up the entire hive and defeats the queen alien?  Yeah that really made me think that Anderson had a hard on for the Aliens, he was totally paying respect to the franchise with material like that. =/

The teamup was very devastating though that is like having a alien for a pet Having a pred that has killed ppl early in the movie and a alien known for flaying and skinning his victims team up with some random chick WTF that was a horrible shating on preds

Yeah a pred and chick cant do that but Ripley can with a flame thrower and then rape a queen with a robot come on

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed