[AvP1] Still Enjoyable...

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 06:43:09 PM

Author
[AvP1] Still Enjoyable... (Read 9,419 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...I reinstalled this a few days ago and I still love it. I just played the first level of the marines and it still scares me shitless. This is one of the only games that does actually scare me.

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

I love this game 24/7. Most enjoyable is Predator mode of course. Marine mode is so freaking scary. Scarrier than DOOM III. The other scary game I just finished is F.E.A.R. Creepy! :)

Love AVP and fps games. :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh, Marine Campaign is definately scarier than Doom. It just makes me so tense everytime. Even though I can mostly remember where all the Aliens come from too.

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

yeah, especially when it's really dark around the corner. And your radar just start to beep faster and faster as unknowns gets closer but you can't see them. Awesome!  :)

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

When I get a new PC I'll probably re-install it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It took me some effort. My PC refuses to install older games so I had to install it on my laptop and copy the files over.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Yeh. Mine is currently for 98, so I gotta get XP version.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I still can't do the marine levels in one sitting! Lol I hope the 360 games are gonna be this thrilling.  :P

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Its that good, is it?  ;D

Darkness

Darkness

I still have AvPGold installed on my computer but I only played on it once. Didn't like the graphics.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Got to think beyond the looks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed