SPOILER (From new German T.v. Show) Enter At Risk!

Started by Anonymous684, Dec 18, 2007, 09:01:13 PM

Author
SPOILER (From new German T.v. Show) Enter At Risk! (Read 23,582 times)

Space Disc Jockey

Has anything been confirmed if he's impaled through the chest or shoulder?

Note: I was joking about the chestburster theory  ::)

That Yellow Alien

Dark Passenger

He would be in alotta pain even if it was just the shoulder.....

gases

Dude when u got crazy aliens after your ass you kind of forget about the pain your in after a while. Twas a nice imaple though, but survivable. I'll wait till i see what treatment he gets after the strike before I join you moaners....wah pizza boy wahhhhwahhwahh  :'( :'(

Dark Passenger

Quote from: gases on Dec 24, 2007, 01:30:40 PM
Dude when u got crazy aliens after your ass you kind of forget about the pain your in after a while. Twas a nice imaple though, but survivable. I'll wait till i see what treatment he gets after the strike before I join you moaners....wah pizza boy wahhhhwahhwahh  :'( :'(

Man, this isnt like a bullet wound to the leg, this is through the shoulder, he shouldnt even be able to move around like he is.......

gases

ahh so you've seen the movie as well. This isn't the leg, it's a serious shoulder wound that shouldnt impair his movement.

Oh and a bullet to the leg is worse than shoulder
leg=zero to low mobility
shoulder=complete movement of body except for shoulder/affected arm is avaliable.

Until i see his body language in the movie in it's entirety, I and no others who haven't seen the movie can correctly judge whether such a shoulder impairment if it is indeed to the shoulder has been accurately portrayed (or as best it can be).

Dark Passenger

^ Having seeing the force of the tail when it hits him id say he would died from impact, yet alone survive a tale through the shoulder/chest.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed