SPOILER (From new German T.v. Show) Enter At Risk!

Started by Anonymous684, Dec 18, 2007, 09:01:13 PM

Author
SPOILER (From new German T.v. Show) Enter At Risk! (Read 23,585 times)

Aeus

Quote from: tom288 on Dec 18, 2007, 09:27:09 PM
Well if he survives that, I think it's pretty clear there is no way Chet will be able to kill Wolf with that tail of hers, I mean come on. This kid better die.

She doesn't I don't think.

Demonio Cazador

Oh man...this really sucks, I was willing to accept the Small Town setting, the Subpar acting and the Teens with guns...but if Ricky survives that's where I draw the line...f**k it!  >:(

vehtam

hang and skinned predators, ricky surviving, are we getting f**ked in the ass by bros just like it was with anderson?

F*CK &%#(@

now i'm mad

Foundationman2

Nothing will make sense until the movie is actually seen. From here to then, I guarantee we'll all be out of our minds.

Aeus

If Ricky survives this, then that means that the Bad guy from Commando survived being impaled by that metal pipe. Watch out Matrix! Watch out!

The Chibi Kiriyama

Guys, this is the sequel to the first movie. This is written by Shane Salerno. This is set on present day Earth. Were you really expecting a film heir to the originals based on this description?

Spectre

You guys really have to realize him surviving is not rly unrealistic some factors that play into his survival would be  ;)

A. He is clearly wearing some body armor so that would provide some protection  8)

B. In real life I have seen things showing ppl getting shot in the head and impaled through the chest and live without any extreme disabilities  :o though there are few cases

C. Referring to letter B and adding on to this it is a fuking movie if they want to have Ricky get his lower half ripped off and then turn him into Lt. Dan (Forrest Gump) they damn well will  ::)

D. Maybe that is not the real scene the Red Band was shown B4 the movie was complete so who knows i know i dnt  ???

E. The dude could be lieing  :'(
Overall all factors that come out to the son of a bitch notion we all know "Wait Till the Movie Comes Out" >:( :-\ :'( :-X

Ellen Ripley

If he survives this then f*ckin hicks survived in ALIEN 3

WisePredator

Haha! I knew it, I knew the shit would be released before the opening!

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 18, 2007, 09:38:50 PM
If Ricky survives this, then that means that the Bad guy from Commando survived being impaled by that metal pipe. Watch out Matrix! Watch out!
This can't happen to Matrix! He has to go to Mexico! He has to get to tha chappa, and get across tha boawder!

Johnny Handsome

QuoteRight through the f**king heart as well.
I always got the impression that he was impaled through the shoulder.
To be honest i thought that was clear as day.

Master

Anger leads to passion.. and so on and so on ;D

That Yellow Alien

Body armor doesn't do shit when the tail goes ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

dDave

dDave

whats wrong with you guys... who cares... read more and you will see what i mean^^

i have an other fact for you...
in this german clip from giga, or so..., it was told that dallas was in prison, because he cover up for something ricky has done... so he goes in prison, instead of his brother...
and then... we know... dallas distract the alien from the heli and then, maybe, we dont know that for 100%, he stands against wolf, chet or more aliens... and then maybe ricky came in and rescue dallas, to clear his debts... so will probably die anyway ^^
but i hope that wont happen^^

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 18, 2007, 09:43:51 PM
QuoteRight through the f**king heart as well.
I always got the impression that he was impaled through the shoulder.
To be honest i thought that was clear as day.

yeah... thats an other thing that bothers me, i think that too and couldnt understand why so many get pissed about rickies death/life^^

WisePredator

Quote from: dDave on Dec 18, 2007, 09:44:24 PM
whats wrong with you guys... who cares... read more and you will see what i mean^^

i have an other fact for you...
in this german clip from giga, or so..., it was told that dallas was in prison, because he cover up for something ricky has done... so he goes in prison, instead of his brother...
and then... we know... dallas distract the alien from the heli and then, maybe, we dont know that for 100%, he stands against wolf, chet or more aliens... and then maybe ricky came in and rescue dallas, to clear his debts...^^ but i hope that wont happen^^
Why would Ricky come in when?

Master

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 18, 2007, 09:44:10 PM
Body armor doesn't do shit when the tail goes ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

Maybe he had tail proof vest ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed