Concrete Jungle: Honour and Glory

Started by War Wager, Apr 01, 2007, 06:58:43 PM

Author
Concrete Jungle: Honour and Glory (Read 7,663 times)

War Wager

War Wager

CONCRETE JUNGLE: HONOUR AND GLORY

The story would take place seven years after the events in CJ and would follow the same Predator that was in CJ. The year is 2037 and the two massive companys Weyland and Lutani have formed together becoming the infoamous Weyland Yutani. They're main goal is to create unpresedented military weaponary which they can sell all over the world for millions of dollars. At the top of the list are deadly and extreamley adaptable organisms called "Xenomorphs". The first specemin they had of this was a Queen (found on the ocean floor in Antartica (wink at AvP) which they sold to Borgia Industries for over 2 million dollars. Weyland Yutani don't only focus on military weaponary but also advanced security systems. The latest edition to this is a woman being kept alive in a tank in which they "Mother" (Lucretia Borgia). The Mother system has been installed in many advanced space ships including the newest vessel "The Nostromo" (wink at Alien).

Meanwhile the Predator that took down Borgia Industries has become Alpha Male of the Dark Blade Clan, taking over from Stone Heart who had been tested and mutanated upon in the Borgia Labs. Not long after though, the Predator Mothership is attacked by Marine forces that have been deployed from Neonopolis after the ship. Although little of their battle ships make it, many of the marines manage to board the ship (most of the game would be based on board the Predator Mothership). After days of bloody fighting, marine ships continue to flood out of Neonopolis. Our Predator decides to return to the city and finish off the marine threat once and for all. The dishonoured Predator fought on the way to Earth, begins a killing spree in Neonopolis and so is a great threat to Scarface. Also a horrible new creature appears after fighting him.

About the game:

Rating: Hard R
Features: Being able to fully customize your own Predator Warrior, from designing it's look, sound, armour and creating your very own weapons by combining others. Some parts would of the game would have Group A.I and would able you to comand your own Predator Clan.

Boss Fights:

Marine General - Onboard Mothership
Bad Blood - Shuttle down to Earth
Alien Queen - Borgia Labs
Bad Blood - Rooftops
Marine General - City park
Bad Blood - Top of train
PredAlien - City sewers

What does anyone think of this idea  ???

Dingo

Dingo

I liked the first paragraph alot excpet or the buying and selling of the Queen alien or xenomorph. Give some history as to how the queen was obtained by Weyland comapny in the first place. An example that I think would be good is they discovered it near the the bottom of the ocean floor in Antarctica(From AvP), in hybernation. The whole on board battle of Predators and marines on the mother ship fighting I didn't like. Seems like the Predators would be well known after that but it wouldn't make sense with the rest of the movies. The features at the bottom of your post I really liked though. You could have a bunch of different style combi sticks, glaives, mauls, wrist blades, plasma casters, all the weapons but make sure they all do the same damage. And put a multiplayer in it like split screen where maybe someone could be the Marines and the other the Predators or they could both be predator clans over a map, kinda like how a conquest map match would go in Star Wars Battle front 2. Sounds pretty good though.

Jungle Hunter

the name is good  the first part is good but wouldnt the ship eave after what happend on earth and the marine thing is a lil yea i was thinking on the lines the predator going to weyland yutani to finish the threats to the predator clans cause they have captured aliens from an undercave and are using them to hunt predators the unblooded and using them to make predaliens so they could use them in wars and so the predator from concrete jungle and 2 other ones go to weyland yutani to take it out for good cause they would need 2 more to help and the 2 are exiles training for many years and are given the chance to regain there honor by helping scar face in this last fight or something like that i think it would work out alright and ill think up some history on the other 2 and grab pictures for them 2

aliensetta

aliensetta

Do you get to fight the queen alien?

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: aliensetta on May 10, 2007, 09:36:58 PM
Do you get to fight the queen alien?

That would be hot, fighting a queen. You should be able to jump and spin in the air and stab the queen in the head.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: Predboy on May 11, 2007, 12:13:56 AM
You should be able to jump and spin in the air and stab the queen in the head.

Yeah that would be at the end of the battle and the queen should be one of the toughest bosses.

War Wager

War Wager

I just thought up of the boss fight in the game and where they would be:

1. Marine General (onboard the Predator Mothership)
2. Dishonoured Predator ( in mid-air as you and it zoom towards Earth in your shuttles)
3. Alien Queen (at the now abandoned Borgia Labs)
4. Dutch (at the Neonopolis Marine HQ)
5. Predalien (In the Neonopolis sewers)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The second boss fight would be awesome, how aboyut making it the main villain in the game, you know like Liquid Snake in Metal Gear Solid, always dying but keeps coming back, that would be awesome.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Clone#8 on May 14, 2007, 06:01:17 PM

2. Dishonoured Predator ( in mid-air as you and it zoom towards Earth in your shuttles)

I just reliesed it would be impossible for Dutch to be alive in 2037...  :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LOL, not unless they cryogenically froze him for some reason.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: Clone#8 on May 14, 2007, 11:28:10 PM

Well you could have Dutch's son or grand son. oh and you could have a predalien as a boss.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: aliensetta on May 17, 2007, 09:21:46 PM
Quote from: Clone#8 on May 14, 2007, 11:28:10 PM

Well you could have Dutch's son or grand son. oh and you could have a predalien as a boss.

Thats actually a really good idea. I'll add that. Thanx!  ;)

ElderPredator

It would make a good story.

js

js

This idea rocks.  I liked the concrete jungle game but IMHO i think predator should be able to launch his combistick or glave or SOMETHING anybody following me??

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

yep.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed