Bill Paxton Mistake

Started by War Wager, Apr 01, 2007, 01:26:44 AM

Author
Bill Paxton Mistake (Read 3,480 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Does anyone think it was a bit of a mistake to cast Bill Paxton in Aliens and then in Predator 2 when the two franchises are based in the same universe  :-\

fluxcap

fluxcap

I honestly never thought of that till now. From a story perspective, I suppose they are just two people who happened to look alike, sounds alike, both braggards...

Vader the White

Vader the White

It's like having Michael J Fox playing his two children and two of his ancestors in BTTF. Who cares?

SM

SM

No it's not a mistake.  I daresay Paxton was cast long before they decided to slip their little AvP in-joke in there.

AtR

AtR

It wasn't a mistake, the guy performed great in both movies.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Ok I'm confused

Bill Paxton is who again and in which movies? ???

SM

SM

Heathen!!

AtR

AtR

Pvt. Hudson in Aliens "That's it man, game over man, game over"
and that detective dude in Predator2 "Surveilance is my specialty !"

frosty_141

frosty_141

i don't think its a mistake at all paxtons role in predator is very small, unlike in aliens where private hudson is a legend, and leader of his squad of ultimate bad-asses, "we've got guns, sharp sticks..sonic, electronic, ball breakers"!!!! hahahaa man paxton is priceless and really helped make aliens

SM

SM

Hudson isn't the leader of shit.

AtR

AtR

I don't believe he was refering to Hudson as an actual squad leader, rather to the saying "Me and my squad of ultimate bad asses is here to protect you."

SM

SM

Yeah I kinda guessed, the role of Hudson is just a supporting role like Lambert in Predator 2.  Almost the same role come to think of it...

They didn't just rip off the hive ambush scene from Aliens...

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Just tee it high..........and watch it fly........oww.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed