Explanation for why Aliens ignored Wolf in Store Showdown (at first)

Started by AlienatedPredator, Dec 13, 2007, 01:22:32 PM

Author
Explanation for why Aliens ignored Wolf in Store Showdown (at first) (Read 1,460 times)

AlienatedPredator

There is a precedent for this you know - in the very first movie, the Alien ignores Parker at first even though he is obviously a bigger threat - walks right past him and turns its back on him. Now don't claim the Alien didn't know Parker was there, it knows where a cloaked Predator is for crying out loud. Basically Aliens focus on one target at a time, whether to kill or drag off for cocooning. They probably don't know what a plasmacaster is so if they see one of their comrades fall due to that weapon, it probably would take a minute for them to figure out what is going on and where the threat is coming from and then respond accordingly. If that theory doesn't fly for you, please explain why the Alien walks past and ignores Parker.

Corporal Hicks

Genetic memory. They knew.

nukem11

Well I thought he had his cloaking devise on and made a suprise attack on it.

Corporal Hicks

Aliens can see through cloaks.

nukem11

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 13, 2007, 02:16:04 PM
Aliens can see through cloaks.

The why did he have it on and why didnt the alien sens him from behind or see him.

Corporal Hicks

...Cause there were humans there...

yautjarod

cloak device don´t work with aliens .... according games and the first movie AVP

perhaps the scene on the movie has more details so we can understand

nukem11

Yeah but if they dont work why didnt the alien sense him from behind or see him.

Porkus Maximus

Because if the alien had sensed him we couldn't have a OMFG LOOK HOW AWESOME WOLF IS I BET HIS PENIS IS AT LEAST A FOOT LONG scene.

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 13, 2007, 02:28:58 PM
Because if the alien had sensed him we couldn't have a OMFG LOOK HOW AWESOME WOLF IS I BET HIS PENIS IS AT LEAST A FOOT LONG scene.

Or it could just be that it was an amazing stealth attack Pork. ;)

TT200777

Quote from: AlienatedPredator on Dec 13, 2007, 01:22:32 PM
They probably don't know what a plasmacaster is so if they see one of their comrades fall due to that weapon, it probably would take a minute for them to figure out what is going on and where the threat is coming from and then respond accordingly.

Not very plausible cos an alien should'nt think about what the bigger threat is  - the pred's weapon guided by the pred or the pred itself.

Do you think the alien would have gone for the plasmacaster first (after it figured out that this thing killed his camerade) and then for the pred ???

Weapons known or not .... the pred would be the primary objective either way.... my pov ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed