A theory

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 13, 2007, 03:28:56 AM

Author
A theory (Read 5,962 times)

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 13, 2007, 03:28:56 AM
After seeing the pred homeworld and Space Jockey ship plus planet, I have come to the conclussion that maybe there the same planet? Maybe aliens broke loose on the planet and slaughtered most of the planet, the space jockey ship as seen Alien 1 was more pred like and was taking off transporting eggs for the next hunt, when it crashes and aliens attack the ship, and soon it becomes resin covered. Than years and years later the planet's terrain cahnged naturally, becoming colder, windier, the space jockey ship would than be fossilized until Alien 1, when Dallas and his crew investigate. Seems like they might try to fit the preds into the alien time line some how.

Some cluses?

Well the Wolf's chair looks like the space jockey chair along with the TV set.
The building shapes look a tiny bit familar.

hes  thats not a bad idea i was talking to my friend today n i asked him how would it happen to have and avp movie in space whose world would it be in

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

And that is why fans shouldn't direct the movies.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 13, 2007, 03:50:49 AM

LMAO

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

Preach it.  ;)

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Some are smart enough, and some arent that smart to make a movie on this level.

agent_unawares

agent_unawares

Quote from: XxSaNdMaNxX on Dec 13, 2007, 03:49:13 AMhes  thats not a bad idea i was talking to my friend today n i asked him how would it happen to have and avp movie in space whose world would it be in
I'm thinking if it were in space it probably wouldn't be in a particular races "world," since it wouldn't, you know, be on a planet? Just a guess.  ;)

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 13, 2007, 03:34:01 AM
Can you support your "no, no, no . . . . " Great job trying to be a smart ass, its really working. ;)

Whoops sorry, thats the only piece I can't fit togather. I guess this is like how sw ep3 tryed to connect things from the old movies to the new movies.

dude, he likes "Slither".  you should seriously take his opinions on film to heart.  

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

but you keep dissagreeing with everything the strauses are doing and campaigning your hatred for this film all over this forum.  techically this comment of your officially classifies you as a hypocrite of epic proportions.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: PRAETORIAN MONSTER on Dec 13, 2007, 03:57:07 AM
but you keep dissagreeing with everything the strauses are doing and campaigning your hatred for this film all over this forum.  techically this comment of your officially classifies you as a hypocrite of epic proportions.
So he's a hypocrite by disliking a movie made by self-confessed fans, after saying he doesn't think fans should make the movies?

Hello? First grade reading comprehension skills?

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Yeah, talk about self contradiction. What are you going to do now, K-Series Alien?

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

Quote from: SiL on Dec 13, 2007, 03:58:45 AM
So he's a hypocrite by disliking a movie made by self-confessed fans, after saying he doesn't think fans should make the movies?

too much credit there, SiL.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I have never "hated" on this film. I like a lot of what I see. I have problems with the reproduction cycle and uber Alien pwnage. And I hate it when people try to connect the Space Jockies with the Predators because it's awful.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: SiL on Dec 13, 2007, 03:58:45 AM

huh?   yes he is, he acts like he knows what should be done to make this a good movie since the movie sucks. then he says "that is why fans shouldnt direct."  so cameron wasnt a fan?  fincher wasnt a fan?

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

Yellow Alien has a point. the past two AVP movies have been made by fans, or at least they called themselves that. AVP sucked, i'll wait until Dec. 25 to pass a verdict on the second one, but having a neutral director would be better (no offence Colin)

Remonster

Remonster

You do realize it takes more than a couple hundred years for something to fossilize? And no useing the excuse that "its and alien planet, so things fossilize faster!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed