A theory

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 13, 2007, 03:28:56 AM

Author
A theory (Read 5,954 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

After seeing the pred homeworld and Space Jockey ship plus planet, I have come to the conclussion that maybe there the same planet? Maybe aliens broke loose on the planet and slaughtered most of the planet, the space jockey ship as seen Alien 1 was more pred like and was taking off transporting eggs for the next hunt, when it crashes and aliens attack the ship, and soon it becomes resin covered. Than years and years later the planet's terrain cahnged naturally, becoming colder, windier, the space jockey ship would than be fossilized until Alien 1, when Dallas and his crew investigate. Seems like they might try to fit the preds into the alien time line some how.

Some cluses?

Well the Wolf's chair looks like the space jockey chair along with the TV set.
The building shapes look a tiny bit familar.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 13, 2007, 03:28:56 AM
After seeing the pred homeworld and Space Jockey ship plus planet, I have come to the conclussion that maybe there the same planet? Maybe aliens broke loose on the planet and slaughtered most of the planet, the space jockey ship as seen Alien 1 was more pred like and was taking off transporting eggs for the next hunt, when it crashes and aliens attack the ship, and soon it becomes resin covered. Than years and years later the planet's terrain cahnged naturally, becoming colder, windier, the space jockey ship would than be fossilized until Alien 1, when Dallas and his crew investigate. Seems like they might try to fit the preds into the alien time line some how.

How do you explain the space jockey being there? A super enhanced predator?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

QuoteNo, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

Don't talk to me.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 13, 2007, 03:30:33 AM
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

What about no,no,no,no,no,no yes?

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I'll be laughing if they end up doing that, or something similar to the ending they were talking about.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

NO.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 13, 2007, 03:32:13 AM
I'll be laughing if they end up doing that, or something similar to the ending they were talking about.

You still haven't answered my question. How do you explain the space jockey being there?

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Can you support your "no, no, no . . . . " Great job trying to be a smart ass, its really working. ;)

Whoops sorry, thats the only piece I can't fit togather. I guess this is like how sw ep3 tryed to connect things from the old movies to the new movies.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Here's a thought.

Alien was made with no intentions of being connected to another crappy series. It needs to stay that way.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

AVP2 is not by any chance connected to AVP, the brothers wanted it to be a stand alone movie, along with AVP3.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I was responding to your idea. It's horrible.

AVP-R is planned on being connected to the Alien series, the Bros made it very clear they are trying to bridge a "gap" between their movie and Alien. You know, with Ms. Yutani and the Predtech being left behind, which explains how humans have learned space travel by the time Alien happens.

Plus, they have hinted at involving the Space Jockies in AVP3. God help us all.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 13, 2007, 03:34:01 AM
Can you support your "no, no, no . . . . " Great job trying to be a smart ass, its really working. ;)

Whoops sorry, thats the only piece I can't fit togather. I guess this is like how sw ep3 tryed to connect things from the old movies to the new movies.

Episode 3 did connect the old and new movies together. Very well, I might add.

agent_unawares

agent_unawares

Quote from: Khan on Dec 13, 2007, 03:41:35 AM
Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 13, 2007, 03:34:01 AM

Episode 3 did connect the old and new movies together. Very well, I might add.
I agree. They did a fine job. Even if Anakin did continue to be a moron until all hell cut loose on him. He certainly grew smarter with age. Brain damage will do that to you, I suppose. XD

SM

SM

What Yellow Alien said times infinity.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed