1 Clawed Aliens in AVP2

Started by FACEBOX, Mar 29, 2007, 02:34:22 PM

Author
1 Clawed Aliens in AVP2 (Read 17,950 times)

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Quote from: SiL on Mar 31, 2007, 08:17:41 PM
Considering the fingers of the Alien are his own fingers in gloves, I don't see what would be so hard abou 'operating' them.

Have you seen the length of those bastards?

SiL

SiL

Silentnight:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1168911323&archive=&start_from=&ucat=10&

Amongst other thigs:

Quote"On set photo's are never taken from the correct lighting angle because they are working around our motion picture camera, so this will make the photos not look as good as the final movie. They are too front lit, too bright, and might be missing all of the slime on the creatures because the photos are usually taken in-between takes."

You can go and say that, well, they're not the real Brothers Strause, but the image did come from one of Fox's own sites, and all the problems you listed are explained through Colin Strause's statement up there.

It looks fake, yes, but that's because it's a production photo, not a still from the film itself. It hasn't gone through months of post to look all pretty and stuff.

aliensetta

aliensetta

I hope the aliens don't have one claw because that will piss off most of the alien fans or just me.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

I can clearly see at least three claws on the one hand... possibly two on the other.  Look closely at the high res. image.  If I get bored enough, I'll outline what I imagine to be more claws.:P

dDave

dDave

Quote from: necrotard on Apr 12, 2007, 01:00:11 AM
I can clearly see at least three claws on the one hand... possibly two on the other.  Look closely at the high res. image.  If I get bored enough, I'll outline what I imagine to be more claws.:P

i have no idea what you are talking about...
i didnt see more than one finger at each arm...
???
mmhh...

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: dDave on Apr 14, 2007, 06:21:55 PM
Quote from: necrotard on Apr 12, 2007, 01:00:11 AM

i have no idea what you are talking about...
i didnt see more than one finger at each arm...
???
mmhh...
Why?, you can see them pretty clearly goddamn, why should the alien just have one claw???
Maybe ADI screwed the last Aliens, but i dont think that the strause brothers would give the Alien one claw.
Also you can see the other fingers in the Picture ;)

Danger Close

Danger Close

Does anyone have the pic of the stolen suit? Does it have 1 finger? I can't find it anywhere. 1 Finger would suck!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I outlined the claws, if you look there are 2 claws, the shadows make it hard to see, but I want to know were are the thumbs?

Danger Close

Danger Close

You may be right? But the hand closest to the Alien body really looks off. I looked again at yours and one untouched... it's a hard call. The Stause Bros, did this to screw with us.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

We just have to wait and see what the claws are really like, I got a bad feeling though  :-[

Danger Close

Danger Close

Same here. The hands don't look good whether they have 1 finger or 5.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

In ALIEN, the alien had 6 fingers, well 4 fingers and 2 thumbs on each hand  :P

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

This is what I'm seeing.  It doesn't look like the same amount they usually have... but at least they're not one-clawed.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I do see the thumbs  :)

Danger Close

Danger Close

Colin just confirmed on IMDB that this still is f**ked up, The Alien does not have 1 finger... I repeat, the Alien has more than 1 finger.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed