Arm-/-Face Melting (Read 6,626 times)

Weasel

Weasel

Sam is the kids name.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Lionhart on Dec 12, 2007, 09:25:10 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Dec 12, 2007, 09:20:10 PM
For all we know that was a cencored version...

You mean it will be diffrent onve it comes out? Will the father scream worse? Will the son act better? I dont think so. That was poor made.

He doesn't have to scream, people act scared in different ways. The kid was probably in shock.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

He was goiung AHHHH good enough for me

War Wager

War Wager

Lol, imagine if the Alien turns out to be armless...

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

HAHA that's be soo funny

Alien: what happened to you
Armless: stupid redneck hunter...
Alien: yea luckily he wasen't drunk
Armless *burp*

Master

Master

:DArmless alien ;D thats good!

Weasel

Weasel

It would be a clever throw back to see a armless xenomorph worming it' way towards a bunch of people in a group of aliens.

'Hay  guyz wait for me'

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Armless: i'm lucky...bob came from a Cripple kid

*alien in wheelchair rolls up* who wants to play b-ball!!!
*aliens flee*

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 12, 2007, 10:06:35 PM
Quote from: Lionhart on Dec 12, 2007, 09:25:10 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Dec 12, 2007, 09:20:10 PM
For all we know that was a cencored version...

You mean it will be diffrent onve it comes out? Will the father scream worse? Will the son act better? I dont think so. That was poor made.

He doesn't have to scream, people act scared in different ways. The kid was probably in shock.

Take a good look at the kids face, It looks like he will laugh any second. Poor acting is what it is.

I can get my sisters lil son who is 2 years old and without acting skills to do what this kid did in this video. POOR ACTING.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Dec 12, 2007, 05:03:48 PM
Well, they are aliens;)
And yet you revel in explaining everything we never needed to know about them, or wanted to! Hee hee.

Meathead320

Meathead320

I if I had to guess if any of the aliens had more dangerous blood than others, I would suggest the Queen.

As evidenced in AVP, the Aliens bit HER and not themselves to release her. Logically, since everything on her is scaled up in terms of size, power, armor, logically the acid would also be more potent.

Otherwise they would have bitten themselves and let the acid drop onto her constraints.

Or 2.

Either that or they are just pissed off and would rather bite "mom" than themselves, and all the alien's acid from hugger to Queen is all the same.

Take your pick, but I would prefer to not get any of the stuff on me, regardless of what phase it is from. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed