WOLF pix!

Started by BUGZ, Dec 10, 2007, 10:10:47 PM

Author
WOLF pix! (Read 69,168 times)

Horhey

Horhey

That's damn shame. Alot of people are gonna get attached to this Predator and he's just gonna die in the end. Gotta put my "wall" up I guess. What a waste.

Yautja161

Yautja161

the eye part in this picture is broken right?

I think wolf will put off his mask caus it will be damaged too much by fighting the predalien.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Horhey on Dec 10, 2007, 10:38:08 PM
That's damn shame. Alot of people are gonna get attached to this Predator and hes just gonna die in the end. Gotta put my "wall" up I guess. What a waste. http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l226/Horhey420/Animated%20Avatars/pfff.gif

How do you know for sure he'll die?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 10, 2007, 10:37:00 PM
Or it's part of the design and looks cool... ::)
It doesn't look cool, it's like they started at the top and got lazy halfway through.

Saberfox

Saberfox

Quote from: SiL on Dec 10, 2007, 10:39:47 PM
It doesn't look cool, it's like they started at the top and got lazy halfway through.

I see no difference.

Aeus

Aeus

I think it looks sweet. It's a less repetitive design and gives a hint of the thing underneath. He barely wears any armor so it fits with his design for his mask to be cover not as much as well.

But I guess you'll find anything to complain about... ::)

Lionhart

Lionhart

Mr Happy = Sil

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Oh boy... ::) Sometimes I think you're a very bitter individual...so sad...

SiL

SiL

It was a complaint I had since AvP. It looks flimsy.

http://www.michalak.org/fh/predator/Predator102.jpg

I know it's a small image but you can see that the bottom half of the mask is much fuller than what ADI is doing. Just a preference thing, freakin' sue me.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Wow lets complain that every Predator doesn't wear the same brand of mask...

That's the best refence picture you could find?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: BUGZ on Dec 10, 2007, 10:10:47 PM
Some new Predator pictures!!

He looks cool!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/bmctoonz/pred2.jpg

AND

Sweet!!!

Bri

Those are awesome, i love the first image on the top. Thanks for posting them.

Janke

Janke

sheesh picky picky!! have u not realized yet that nothing in the world is perfect and u never get everything u want 100 percent! u probably suck at marriage!! lmao jk its sacrifice man! overall its good and u know it! its impossible to please everyone. because if u make a duplicate of the p1 or p2 then we will complain because its a copy or they're biting off of the other movies. but if we get a new look and version that is very well done we complain because its not like p1 or p2.
ur seriously though complaining of the size of the mask... pick something new to complain on my compadre atleast something that has some real validity to it. because unfortunately u sound like your a nitpickin 90 yr old woman!! haha im seriously jk thought but hey keep an open mind 8)

Aeus

Aeus

Fair enough, but everyone else seems to get a raging hard-on for his design so they must have done something right.

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Dec 10, 2007, 10:46:01 PM
Wow lets complain that every Predator doesn't wear the same brand of mask...

He's starting to sound like a broken record, repeating the same tired shit over and over...

holdtheline

holdtheline

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 10, 2007, 10:42:52 PM

I think it looks sweet. It's a less repetitive design and gives a hint of the thing underneath. He barely wears any armor so it fits with his design for his mask to be cover not as much as well.

But I guess you'll find anything to complain about... ::)

I like it too for similar reasons, and it's only a small glimpse of his jaw anyway.

The second picture of him looking down is very much P2-ish as well, nice..

SiL

SiL

Dear f**king God.

I make one comment and everyone forgets all the good things I've said about the (masked) Wolf. It looks great, okay? It's an awesome design. It wipes the f**king floor with the AvP designs. But I don't like the flimsy-half assed mask. That's all! Is that al-f**king-right for you guys or do I need a permit?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed