658 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1200

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 457,375 times)

Newsfop

Newsfop

I have to believe that getting killed by a Predator would be slightly less painful. Their weapons are sharp and their shots for the most part are accurate.

War Wager

War Wager

I can see more people like Predators to Aliens...  :'(

AtR

AtR

Quote from: Newsfop on Apr 11, 2007, 09:53:46 PM
I have to believe that getting killed by a Predator would be slightly less painful. Their weapons are sharp and their shots for the most part are accurate.

Well, I could disagree with that. In alien movies, it was always a headbite, hence, an instant death. In predator movies I'd say it's not usualy the one hit kill thing.

Rodolf

Rodolf

I like Xenomorphs but i think that in some way their life cycle is not very effective, i mean, its easier to bred a¨puppy¨ xenomorph from an egg, and then it becames bigger and stronger, than a facehugger (Only if it could develop itself with no need of hosts, like insects). In the other hand, its the theory of the DNA pool and all that genetic weird thing. I don´t know who is stronger, i geuss technology doesn´t make a creature strong. Xenomorph weapons are it´s bodyparts, while a human without a gun is quite a sh!t.
I love Aliens 3 runner but i can´t understand why its supposed to be weak. (Try looking the Aliens 3 comic xenomorph, it´s not like the one of the movie, but it´s an awesome bipedal monster with a larger and sharper tail and it´s mouth full with fangs. The bird like foot makes a bettter look of the Xeno, very similar to Aliens: Resurrection Xenomorphs)
I like Predator´s chivalry code too.

gridalien17

gridalien17

I goin with aliens all the way becosue they are amazing creatures in the whole scifi world.
I saw the first alien movie when i was only 5 and it scared the hell out of me i couldnt sleep for 2 days. So all togther i Love ALIENS.

predators are also awsome to but alien all the way

Darkpreacha

Darkpreacha

Im a Total lover of both but Im going with Predators I have worshiped them in the comics, movies, and the games. I like the aspect that a predator is a humanoid an smart race and have honor and warrior code. Aliens are bad ass too but there more like the lions of earth and the predators are like the humans with technology but not to take anything away from the aliens both are bad ass! Its like trying to choose jesus or god lol!

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: Darkpreacha on Apr 21, 2007, 09:37:09 PM
Its like trying to choose jesus or god lol!

I would choose Both Jesus and God.

Heh, Anyways, i love the Alien Movies the most but i love the Predators more. There is just something about the Predators that makes them better than the aliens. If i had to pick a side it would definetly be the Predators.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Dingo on Apr 11, 2007, 11:59:26 AM
How could anyone like Gill? You didn't have enough time to make up your mind about him before he kicked the bucket.

His only purpose was to threaten the main character and then be the first onscreen pred-victim of an alien, apparently.

Brett S.E.

Brett S.E.

I've got to go with the aliens. If you take the mask off a predator it's practically blind and useless.

Predboy

Predboy

Predators all the way. They are stronger, very agile and fast, intelligent, have super-advanced tech and have such an ugly face that if the aliens look into it they would turn to stone. Look out world theres a new Madussa in town. lol

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

I like Predators, but LOVE Aliens.

To me, they're the better species.

Bishop

Bishop

I would like to be both!!!!

How about a Pred alien!! I'm so smart.

But seriously I would like to be an alien. Because you get to kill everything that moves, because that is what you're born to do.

War Wager

War Wager

The post is about which creature you prefer, not which one you would want to be!  :P

Bishop

Bishop

Oh whoops Im so sry guys :'(

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: >>PredAlien Warrior<< on Apr 24, 2007, 02:51:48 PM
The post is about which creature you prefer, not which one you would want to be!  :P

Yeah, but if it was what this post is about then i would Definetely choose to be a Predator. I've always thought it would be cool to be a predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed