Total Members Voted: 1201

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 459,857 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: White Okami on May 04, 2007, 11:10:30 AM
Quote from: Its Game Time on May 04, 2007, 05:48:32 AM
Quote from: Clone#8 on May 01, 2007, 12:06:09 PM
...and two of them are killed by a single Alien in AvP. If theres one thing I'd thank PWA for it's that.  ;D

The only reason that happened was because Paul Anderson was Sleeping with the Alien.   ;D

ahh so true..... i love when pred and alien fans fight its like free tv {sits back and watchs}

I take it your with Predators then...

And I dont see how Predators can be "honourable" as they mostly kill what ever it is they are hunting from a distance. Why prove your worth against an Alien face to face when you can shoot it without it even knowing your there? Very honourable...  ::)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Are you talking to me? Well if you are then,....well yeah i'm with the Preds. Dont get me wrong, i love the alien movies more than the pred movies but i love the pred creature more.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Predators all the way!
Theyr much cooler and i think the design is awesome, i just love everything about them 8)
I like aliens too, but there are just too much like little cockroaches and easy to kill, predators are much tougher and meaner, when you encounter an alien youre gone with one headbite, but what about a predator shoots off your arm and lift you in the air when he has his wristblades in your belly?  ;D
Sick, and i love it ;D
So Predators for me.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 05, 2007, 05:47:59 PM
Predators all the way!
Theyr much cooler and i think the design is awesome, i just love everything about them 8)
I like aliens too, but there are just too much like little cockroaches and easy to kill, predators are much tougher and meaner, when you encounter an alien youre gone with one headbite, but what about a predator shoots off your arm and lift you in the air when he has his wristblades in your belly?  ;D
Sick, and i love it ;D
So Predators for me.
to have real honer is to use only what you have on your body not something like a gun or knife thats why i go with aliens but preds do more hunting then aliens aliens just kill so i im not sure anymore

aliensetta

aliensetta

I like the Aliens Beause...
1.you can't kill all of them because theres always one left.
2. the breed faster then anything. 
3. they can live anywhere.
4.they kill to surive while predator just kill for trophys.
thats why i like the aliens more than predators 

Aliens Rock!!!

genocyber

genocyber

I always found the alien movies scarier but the predator is more cool to me.

It ad a grace to it as it moved and acted.The mask it wore was very ominous and mysterious.Its extremely large height and build was frightening compared to Arnold.That it can track you down no matter where you run and is invisible to your eyes is truly frightening.

Dachande

Dachande

I think the Alien films are meant to be scarier, i always saw the Predator films as more Action films than Horror, whereas A1 and A3, were good Horror movies, Res has a few good moments, and so does Aliens in terms of horror, but some of them are more just things that make you jump than scare you

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: JaredK21 on May 03, 2007, 03:12:31 AM
Aliens are nothing without a host. That's their greatest weakness. If it wasn't for a host they'd just be eggs...sitting on a derelict ship for who knows how long.

I definitely say Predators. As far as we know nothing can compete with them. Their drive for hunting bigger, and more dangerous game sets them apart from every other race. I like to think that Predators started off as primitive beings and gradually hunted other races and adapted/stole their technology, while still keeping their primitive roots. Hence the combination of a primitive being with highly advanced modifications. It's an awesome combo.

Predators didn't steal their technology, they made it on their own, like humans did. Or did we? ::)

Quote from: White Okami on May 05, 2007, 06:05:48 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 05, 2007, 05:47:59 PM
Predators all the way!
Sick, and i love it ;D
So Predators for me.
to have real honer is to use only what you have on your body not something like a gun or knife thats why i go with aliens but preds do more hunting then aliens aliens just kill so i im not sure anymore

Preds dont always use weapons all the time, if you watch pred 1, you'll see the predator beating the living shit out of Arnie. It shows there badass with and without their weapons, although it sucks that it died at the end. It would've been nice to see the pred rip Arnie to shreds and rip his skull out while he was still alive. Imagine the screams. ;D :o

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Predboy on May 07, 2007, 11:22:39 PM
Quote from: JaredK21 on May 03, 2007, 03:12:31 AM
Aliens are nothing without a host. That's their greatest weakness. If it wasn't for a host they'd just be eggs...sitting on a derelict ship for who knows how long.

I definitely say Predators. As far as we know nothing can compete with them. Their drive for hunting bigger, and more dangerous game sets them apart from every other race. I like to think that Predators started off as primitive beings and gradually hunted other races and adapted/stole their technology, while still keeping their primitive roots. Hence the combination of a primitive being with highly advanced modifications. It's an awesome combo.

Predators didn't steal their technology, they made it on their own, like humans did. Or did we? ::)
Wow that is a good question

Weyland

Weyland

Aliens. Alien movies are more popular and more famous. Plus the first alien film had one of the most famous scenes in movie history, the chestburster. Plus i like aliens that dont have any feelings unlike predators in AVP when the predator let that one chick join him. Predators are SOFTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aliens have lots of life cycles and they take on the DNA of there host. that is awsom. Predators are more like humans. Give birth, grow up ect. Plus aliens have so many varieties. every movie has a difrent looking alien but all recognizable. Which brings me to my next point, THERE ARE A LOT MORE ALIEN MOVIES!

"Its paranoid delusion. Its really sad."

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Weyland on May 10, 2007, 11:52:57 PM
Aliens. Alien movies are more popular and more famous. Plus the first alien film had one of the most famous scenes in movie history, the chestburster. Plus i like aliens that dont have any feelings unlike predators in AVP when the predator let that one chick join him. Predators are SOFTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aliens have lots of life cycles and they take on the DNA of there host. that is awsom. Predators are more like humans. Give birth, grow up ect. Plus aliens have so many varieties. every movie has a difrent looking alien but all recognizable. Which brings me to my next point, THERE ARE A LOT MORE ALIEN MOVIES!

Did you ever think that the predator let her join him because she actually killed an alien. And its better to have feeling than be a bunch of mindless, stupid bugs that only cares about growing and killing. Out of all the predator movies, I have never seen a pred go soft on a human, only if they were unarmed, so I dont see how predators are softies if they kill without mercy. And Plus aliens have so many varieties. every movie has a difrent looking alien but all recognizable In the pred films, there were different pred designs, which shows, diferent predator ethniticities.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

No, Aliens pretty much just kill for the sake of killing. It doesn't matter if they are full or if they don't feel threatened, they will up and exterminate any foreign body until there is nothing left.  The only other godless creatures that do that are humans (whom I hold a notch higher ONLY because it isn't a species-wide sentiment) . . . which is pretty much the number one reason why I hate them.  Don't get me wrong, Aliens are extremely cool life forms, fascinating really; but their hard-wired instinct to wipe out all life pretty much labels them as deserving of extinction themselves in my book.

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Predboy on May 11, 2007, 12:02:28 AM

Did you ever think that the predator let her join him because she actually killed an alien. And its better to have feeling than be a bunch of mindless, stupid bugs that only cares about growing and killing. Out of all the predator movies, I have never seen a pred go soft on a human, only if they were unarmed, so I dont see how predators are softies if they kill without mercy. And Plus aliens have so many varieties. every movie has a difrent looking alien but all recognizable In the pred films, there were different pred designs, which shows, diferent predator ethniticities.

Oh yah? well..........Oh yah?

That is why i love aliens. they kill for the sake of killing. To breed more of them. But predators Noooooooooooo.
They have to get layed just like everything else.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Weyland on May 11, 2007, 01:16:44 AM
Quote from: Predboy on May 11, 2007, 12:02:28 AM

Oh yah? well..........Oh yah?

That is why i love aliens. they kill for the sake of killing. To breed more of them. But predators Noooooooooooo.
They have to get layed just like everything else.

Getting layed haves them experience one of life's most pleasurable gifts, which is something aliens will never get.  ;D

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on May 11, 2007, 12:05:58 AM

No, Aliens pretty much just kill for the sake of killing. It doesn't matter if they are full or if they don't feel threatened, they will up and exterminate any foreign body until there is nothing left.  The only other godless creatures that do that are humans (whom I hold a notch higher ONLY because it isn't a species-wide sentiment) . . . which is pretty much the number one reason why I hate them.  Don't get me wrong, Aliens are extremely cool life forms, fascinating really; but their hard-wired instinct to wipe out all life pretty much labels them as deserving of extinction themselves in my book.
well he has a point aliens killl for the sake of killing predators atleast have a motive to there actions which i find is better then aliens cause think about it an alien will kill you on site you unarm yourself the predator might leave you alone (MIGHT).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed