A:CM Movie Map Pack DLC Preview

Started by ikarop, Jun 11, 2013, 06:01:45 PM

Author
A:CM Movie Map Pack DLC Preview (Read 37,944 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Fujimaster on Jun 12, 2013, 12:14:39 PM
All the people asking for Auriga map do realise that movie was based 200 years in the future?

So? The Nostromo map is 57 years in the past. It's multiplayer maps, nothing to do with the campaign.

Hemi

Hemi

@ EvilPraetorian

You might want to resize some of those images m8. It kinda freezes the boards on TWI and AVPG hehe.  :)

They are nice though.  :)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: ST on Jun 12, 2013, 12:38:46 PM
All the people asking for Auriga map do realise that movie was based 200 years in the future?

So? The Nostromo map is 57 years in the past. It's multiplayer maps, nothing to do with the campaign.

Thank you.  :)

szkoki

szkoki

+1 i cant even acces to the topic on my lower power laptop or on my android

predxeno

predxeno

The Auriga would have been nice, I think so many people want it is cause it was featured in the Escape mode in AVP2.  Either way I think we can all agree, this map pack puts the previous one to shame.

Predaker

Predaker

These new maps are great! I got to play them all this morning and I think they are the best yet.

Apex

Apex

Quote from: ST on Jun 12, 2013, 12:38:46 PM

Plus, it was blown to smitheroons!

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Hemi on Jun 12, 2013, 01:26:09 PMYou might want to resize some of those images m8.

Yep. Right after I loaded the page on my iPhone, I got a notification that I'd used up my data allowance for the month.  :-\

The Runner

The Runner

Try to go to wi-fi if possible

SM

SM

QuoteAs I've said elsewhere, any opportunity to stand on the Nostromo gets my money.

Sadly, while the environment looks similar, the layout bears little resemblance to the Nostromo.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: SM on Jun 13, 2013, 01:09:34 AM
QuoteAs I've said elsewhere, any opportunity to stand on the Nostromo gets my money.

Sadly, while the environment looks similar, the layout bears little resemblance to the Nostromo.

Yep. I love the look, but I thought I'd be climbing ladders and stuff. Also, the corridors are horizontally stretched to compensate for gaming needs.

It's the best (the second?) Nostromo that I've ever seen rendered in a video game, but could have been a lot better. I'll choose to enjoy it ('cause I've bought it), but will never stop looking for the definitive Nostromo map...

Mr. Clemens

Neat!  :D

The Runner

The Runner

Hermagerd itz canonz!!!!!!!one!!!!

Bounds34

Bounds34

Ok so how do we do it?  I can't figure it out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed