A:CM Movie Map Pack DLC Preview

Started by ikarop, Jun 11, 2013, 06:01:45 PM

Author
A:CM Movie Map Pack DLC Preview (Read 37,949 times)

Dill-On

SM

SM

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Jun 14, 2013, 01:04:45 AM
Quote from: SM on Jun 14, 2013, 12:58:22 AMthe layout of the Nostromo A deck is widely known and available, they've could've used that as a starting point and got that accurate, then added on from there.

I'd have loved that personally, but I suppose I can see why they didn't go that route. I'm not a video game connoisseur, but I think they felt the need to have at least two exits out of any location. The Nostromo's bridge certainly doesn't have that!  :-\

Well complete and utter lack of attention to detail never stopped them before so why would they start now?  ;D

szkoki

szkoki

as for exciting maps....realism is not an option

btw they should have made the escape map for the nostromo where u would had to get to the narcissus, add music from Alien and so on, even add music for fury from alien3

SM

SM

Escaping to the Narcissus would be a nice touch.

predxeno

predxeno

Totally, Escape is still fav game mode.

Xenomorphine

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

So wait, is that Jones easter egg real or not? And if so, is there a consistent way to trigger it?

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 15, 2013, 05:10:51 AM
So wait, is that Jones easter egg real or not? And if so, is there a consistent way to trigger it?

Yes it is real, but no one has figured out how to trigger him yet AFAIK. One of the gearbox developers joins us on PS3 game nights occasionally and he made Jonesy appear. He also told one PC user how to do it (Pulser.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFKbZELZpEA#ws

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Sweet, thanks for the info!

Bounds34

Bounds34

Anyone else thinks this guy from Gearbox is being a douche for not wanting to show us how to do this? I mean come one, not a lot of people have this game anymore, not to mention the new maps whats the harm in spilling the beans. And also what other easter eggs on the other maps is he talking about? I've found some on my own already.

Processor
2 bloody hand prints
Pictures of hearts colored in
ACM toys/action figures?

Fury 161
1 Cocooned Marine
3 graffiti markings
2 bloody handprints
Clear Coffee mug from alien 3
4 Dead prisoners

Exodus
Periodic table of elements
2 deadface huggers
November calendar Hawaii?
1 bloody handprint
Floating icicle

JokersWarPig

I don't care about the easter eggs, I just want to play the maps on the 360. I haven't found a game yet, feels like AVP2010 all over again

DemonicD13

DemonicD13

WTF?!!! Need some help here. I have a day one PS3 and have never once had a problem with it, but when I downloaded and installed ACM movie pack it crashed. As soon as it was installed it crashed and went to a flashing red light. Every time I try to fire up my PS3 it goes directly to flashing red light. I have tried resetting, unplugging and blowing out my PS3 to no avail. I can't even get the game disc out.

Does anyone have any suggestions; has this happened to anyone else?

predxeno

predxeno

Not me, I'm thinking that the PS3 got interrupted or something while installing your game, you should call Playstation Support to help you out, call them at 1-800-345-7669.

DemonicD13

DemonicD13

Thx, but after some research online a blinking light sounds pretty grim. My PS3 may be fried and sending in one for repairs isn't cheap.

At first I thought it was the AMC Movie pack that screwed it up. But now I think it was just a coincidence. :'(

predxeno

predxeno

Do you have a warranty or anything?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed