All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,791,298 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Speaking of spacecrafts, dying for more of this hunk of junk tomorrow. 8)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Can't wait  :-X

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 29, 2020, 10:19:26 PM
Speaking of spacecrafts, dying for more of this hunk of junk tomorrow. 8)

https://64.media.tumblr.com/a732140dc5e8e9d74d4416bc8ddfec6a/012feb6d9f9f15ef-8a/s540x810/49fc769bb8ca345419f442bf05cd100deb3e9ebf.gifv

It's better than Republic spacebus!!!   8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

"Razor Crest, am I right? Pre-Empire?"

ace3g

ace3g

Creature looks like some type of Jeepers Creepers hybrid

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: ace3g on Oct 30, 2020, 02:00:31 AM
Creature looks like some type of Jeepers Creepers hybrid

That's a Weequay, innit?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yep!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Reminds me of this guy:

"I take that back. He look like crap."

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

What an absolutely fantastic start to the season. Whoa. :o

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 30, 2020, 01:23:39 PM

About twenty minutes into the episode and when that thing showed up, my first thought was "Nightmare's gonna love this.". ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 30, 2020, 03:48:25 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 30, 2020, 01:23:39 PM

About twenty minutes into the episode and when that thing showed up, my first thought was "Nightmare's gonna love this.". ;D

This is the way. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just finished the episode. Holy shit, sooooo good. ;D

ace3g

ace3g

S02E01 recap

Prez

Prez

51 mins that was more `Star Wars' than all the new films put together (and I enjoyed those films for the most part).

Spoiler
Tell me you didn't have a heart attack when Boba's helmet was first shown
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

So it's official. Raised by Wolves is a living diorama within the Star Wars Universe. It must be a midichlorian thing  :laugh:

But seriously, this episode was friking dope! It gave me the chills when we met the Marshal for the first time!

Spoiler

And I'm glad we saw that armor in action once again, just like the old times  :laugh:

It's great that the show retains its space western style with everything and Mando being kinder to sand people like Anakin could never have been.

I mean seriously, this guy can turn a Rancor into his sidekick  :laugh:

[close]

And now I want to share my thoughts on the other great thing that the episode brings  8)

Spoiler
The Krayt dragon has to be the coolest canonical Star War monster in history (OT included). It gave me so many vibes at once (Tremors, Dune, Jaws and even the Alien series). Not to mention the top tier work of the CG wizards. The creature can't look more real.

The redesign was a smart choice, as it's looks different (in a cool way) from that dinosaur of the original movie.

And yeah. I smell a new pet  ;D

[close]

I really enjoyed it  8)

10/5

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
One other thing I took out of today's Mando that I'm finding interesting. Given the respect that Din grew to have for Cobb Vanth, even after he found out the armor wasn't his, I feel like we're kind of being set on a path where Din's going to start to look at things a bit differently, re-evaluate his perspective. We've seen in TCW/Rebels that there are plenty of awful Mandalorians, and I'm sure that in his search for more Mandos he's going to encounter some that he is going to come to blows with as well. I bet we're at the start of an arc now where he begins to separate himself from his creed a bit, come into himself on his own... and eventually, maybe even start taking off his bucket.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed