AvP - A New World Vision

Started by Darkness, Jul 14, 2004, 02:08:34 PM

Author
AvP - A New World Vision (Read 16,729 times)

LyricalPharaoh

LyricalPharaoh

this featurette had nothing in it once again. another sell job filled with lots and lots of nothing. there was nothing the actors or production crew said that i couldn't have thought of by watching. no substance.  anderson says literally, because its a self conscious way of making something that sounds not that great better. i.e. he has been working on this production for literally a year.   a year doesnt sound like much. but maybe it is for a movie of THIS calibre.  am i the only one who thinks that opera music they keep playing is crap? cuz "literally" it is.

well im positive AvP1 will be better than A3 and AR. but i really liked Predator 2. i had to watch it a few times to actually enjoy it, cuz the violence did seem over the top. there is alot wrong with Predator 2 but it added alot to the franchise. heck if there was no predator 2 there would be no AvP.

izzet

izzet

Hell Alien if you're still wandering how i watched it, I just clicked on the ifilm link and watched it through 200k on Quicktime, I dont think you can download it unless someone says otherwise. And Terhou you want to watch it first, it gives a good inside on the devolopments of the pyramid, with cool new footage.

J

J

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE, ITS JUST A FEATURETTE !!!   Obivousily they are GOING 2 say uplefting things about their movie, what the hell do you think their will say, that its CACK? RUBBISH? CRAP? ' O, well 2 be frank this movie will suck grapes so viewers please do your selves a favour and don't see the movie!! '  BULLSHIT!!!  America and Canada will be the 1st to see the film so it will be interesting 2 hear THEIR reaction.  STILL , SAYING THAT I'M MY OWN CRITIC AND NO ONE CAN SWAY ME ON HOW A MOVIE IS GOOD OR BAD, (as some of you should b)

danish alienpred

danish alienpred

its goving to be a great movie HAHAHA

Harry Turner

Harry Turner

Wow there are loads of English People working on this film :)

Terhou

Terhou

I saw it but it was boring...just didn`t like it...honestly it sucked.

Ermac

Ermac

The only parts of the featurette I raised an eyebrow to was when that guy walks into those pans   ???   and that sweeping shot of the eggs coming up out of the floor (last picture). But eh, other than that, it was an okay featurette.

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

Terhou you're the one who suck! man this was very interesting,  all the details of productions are cool, storyboards, sketches and then seein the real deal! Thats great!  As I said, reade the novel and then watch this featurette, you WILL BE excited!  Saludos

Cetanu

Cetanu

Terhou, of course it was boring. This featurette was meant to be informative, not another action packed trailer. What I did like about it was how we all got to see even more conceptual art. I do agree with a lot of you in the fact that no matter how well this movie turns out it will never beat the classics ( Alien, Aliens and Predator ), but I have a respect for Paul Anderson that goes deeper than anyone here can fathom, due to the fact that he's doing his darndst to try and recreate the feel of those three blockbuster hit movies. The whole claustrophobic feel from Alien is what this whole Pyramid environment is trying to recreate, give a hand to Paul for this ingenius idea. Also, who cares if the Aliens do look a bit like the AR aliens, hell at least they're black this time instead of green and brown   ???  . Also, someone was really critical of how the Predators have only one distinction, their helmets and hated the fact that their body armor was designed the same. Quit trying to pull things out of your arse, that was the dumbest thing so far that's been insulted about this movie. Its a freaking coming of age hunt, I doubt the Preds could care less about how pretty they look, when they're praying to God that they just make it out alive. It'd be like softball girls dressing up for Prom just before a championship game. Now, for this coming of age ritual, listen up, when they go in there, they're 'nobodys', they're all considered equals on a level playing field 'not one being better than the other' until they kill an Alien, once they're blooded then they can worry about going home to start designing their own custom hunting armor, but until they succeed hell they're gonna throw on as much armor as possible, not giving a crap of how similar they look to their comrades. Also, I know that ever since the Xtreme Desktop for AvP was released that Paul Anderson has answered a first round of questions. If anyone asked him something and got a response, please post your question and PA's response as soon as possible. I'd also like to add, does anyone have a clue yet as to a decisive rating on this movie, it just keeps bouncing around from R back to PG - 13 then back to R. Well my fellow AvP fanatics, I take my leave, and I leave you with one simple fact "AvP Will Be Great!"    8)  

IRISH XENOMURPH

IRISH XENOMURPH

CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE !! THIS SITE ROCKS !!! IT MAY END UP BEING A NO-BRAINER BUT IS'NT THAT WHY WE GO TO THE MOVIES. TO LEAVE THE REAL WORLD BEHIND FOR 90 MIN. DONT GIVE A KRAP WHO WINS AS LONG AS THERE IS PLENTY OF ALIEN GOO AND FLOURESCENT GREEN PRED BLOOD FLYING ABOUT THE PLACE.!!!!! DRINK FECK  GIRLS AND PREDS!!

dude

dude

i saw the featurette and it really wasn't anything special.just some snippets of sets and stuff.not really missing anything if you didn't see it.

LyricalPharaoh

LyricalPharaoh

nope it doesnt kick my ass. the music at the end of the spiderman 2 trailer, lacrimosa by some industrial group, kicked my ass. the soundtrack to Predator 1 & 2 by Alan Silvestri kicked my ass. the soundtrack by James Horner in ALIENS kicked my ass. James Horner alwasy kicks ass. and...  ...that opera music still sucks!

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

WHO ELSE HERE THINKS THAT THAT SHOT OF THE PREDATORS IS KICK ASS,     AS WITH THAT PICTURE SHOWING THE ALIEN FACE, MAN THESE ALIEN DESIGNS ALONG WITH THE PREDATOR'S REALLY BLEW MY EXPECTATIONS AWAY

SaNdMaXX

SaNdMaXX

will this be on the official site ? the featurrett

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

hey guys if u go frame by frame when we get a good face shot of the alien snarling in some blue smoke, just go frame by frame, and there is litterally like 1 frame of the alien rushing a guy on his knees, its a bit blurry but its right b4 it cuts to lex and sebastien! take a look and tell me waht you think?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed