Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,774 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Colonial Marines on Ultimate Badass to get one of the last remaining achievements. Still missing a few multiplayer ones as well.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'd rather not have it on my record myself personally.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Randy appreciates your patronage.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's not on my record actually.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 19, 2022, 05:21:06 PMYep.

Had everything I loved about the original game, but was significantly more intense.

I especially remember an American mission where you had to fight through an entire town in the Battle of the Bulge, and then hold the mansion at the far side against a huge German counterattack. It was at least as expansive as two levels put together from the first game.

Been years since I played it.
It is now on my to-play list after I finish CoD1.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 19, 2022, 08:33:40 PM
Quote from: Razz on Jun 19, 2022, 07:59:54 PMBatman Arkham Knight (PC)

It's actually playable now?
I played it when it was first removed from Steam. Was playable then.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Razz on Jun 19, 2022, 07:59:54 PMDays Gone (PS5) Going to try and finally finish this one.

That's on my to do list. When I had my week's free PS Plus, I downloaded it and quite liked it.

I'll finish it off when I get PS Plus again. With this new PS Plus Extra, it's made me question now whether to buy games in case they just put them on that.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 20, 2022, 01:46:48 PM
Quote from: Razz on Jun 19, 2022, 07:59:54 PMDays Gone (PS5) Going to try and finally finish this one.

That's on my to do list. When I had my week's free PS Plus, I downloaded it and quite liked it.

I'll finish it off when I get PS Plus again. With this new PS Plus Extra, it's made me question now whether to buy games in case they just put them on that.
That's kinda my idea about game pass

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 20, 2022, 01:46:48 PMThat's on my to do list. When I had my week's free PS Plus, I downloaded it and quite liked it.
I seem to remember that getting a really lukewarm reception at the time, but I got it last year and honestly I thought it was the best game I've played in ages.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Just finished Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Breakthrough. Started great, turned into a really un-fun slog, glad it's over.

Onward to Call of Duty 1.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 19, 2022, 08:33:40 PM
Quote from: Razz on Jun 19, 2022, 07:59:54 PMBatman Arkham Knight (PC)

It's actually playable now?
Yup but then again I have a Ryzen 5950X and 3090 Strix backing me up. :P

Stitch

Stitch

Sonic Origins.

Don't buy it. At least on PC. It's buggy and poor and vastly overpriced for the number of glitches. The new animations are nice, but every game in this collection is playable elsewhere to a better standard. Disappointing.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: Stitch on Jun 25, 2022, 02:51:47 PMSonic Origins.

Don't buy it. At least on PC. It's buggy and poor and vastly overpriced for the number of glitches. The new animations are nice, but every game in this collection is playable elsewhere to a better standard. Disappointing.

Sonic Mania was by far the best Sonic game since Sonic & Knuckles. Why they didn't just let that team work on a sequel, instead of chucking this out (full of bugs), I don't know...

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Rankles75 on Jun 25, 2022, 05:59:08 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Jun 25, 2022, 02:51:47 PMSonic Origins.

Sonic Mania was by far the best Sonic game since Sonic & Knuckles. Why they didn't just let that team work on a sequel, instead of chucking this out (full of bugs), I don't know...
Ironically, Headcannon games did work on Origins, albeit only on the S3K part. However Stealth had posted on twitter that they had to work under crunch conditions, weren't happy with what was submitted but were given no more time, and not contracted for post release patches. Patches which might be necessary because Sega's implementation of their S3K build caused "wild bugs" and glitches.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm continuing to completely ignore the actual plot of Fallout 4 in favour of building houses for my settlers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed