Questions For Colin Strause

Started by No Tail, Apr 22, 2007, 04:52:52 PM

Author
Questions For Colin Strause (Read 180,902 times)

Darkoo

Darkoo

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Apr 23, 2007, 05:04:41 PM
Quote from: Darkoo on Apr 23, 2007, 05:02:31 PM
Colin Strause:
Will we hear similar sound effect like in the Alien and Aliens Movie?(When Kane and Dallas entered the space ship or Vasquez straped the hallway)

Yes. We are even digging into the archives to make sure our sound effects match the real deal.
Good news ;D Thanks Colin :D 8)

JaredK21

JaredK21

Colin, did you and your brother ever have a disagreement about a certain aspect of the film? And if so who won the argument? ^_^

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Hello Guys, Hello Colin! I would like to ask you about the Predator sounds. Will we hear the original sound effects again in the movie? I hope so:). 

William Rykov

William Rykov

Yeees, I hope too.  ;)

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: csutkakoma on Apr 23, 2007, 07:55:00 PM
Hello Guys, Hello Colin! I would like to ask you about the Predator sounds. Will we hear the original sound effects again in the movie? I hope so:). 

Szevasz. En is, es meg sokan remeljuk azt.

Dzséjt

Dzséjt

Hy guys! Hello Colin!

Alien Queen is back? I hope!

Past or future play the movie (Alien/Aliens/Alien3 before or after)? I very-very hope in the future!

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

I (at this moment) only have one question,

Will the Preds medkit thing make a comeback?

Thats all for now.

Darkness

Darkness

Use your heads. Any questions about the possibility of a Queen/Predalien will go unanswered. And this topic is for serious/coherent questions only. I've deleted two posts here already that didn't make any sense.

Champiionser

Champiionser

Hmmm....ok let me try with something.What about the wristblades?Are they become huge like in the first AvP or they will be in normal size only like in the original predator movies?

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Quote from: Champonser on Apr 23, 2007, 09:04:56 PM
Hmmm....ok let me try with something.What about the wristblades?Are they become huge like in the first AvP or they will be in normal size only like in the original predator movies?

Original.

SiL

SiL

Awesome.

Are the Aliens going to be slightly more biomechanical this time around, or are they still largely the flesh monsters of the previous movie?

Darkoo

Darkoo

Colin You said:
". When the action picks up in intensity, the camera work will go from dollly/crane moves to mostly handheld to make the auidence feel like it's part of the action, with a 2.40 widescreen letterbox for graphic compositions."
Is that mean  will we see similar action scene like Aliens? (When the marines found the dead people at the Atmosphere Station, and the fight began.)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Apr 23, 2007, 09:11:39 PM
Quote from: Champonser on Apr 23, 2007, 09:04:56 PM

Original.

Great, I guess you really meant it when you said you were going back to the roots.

Can you just confirm for me that the Predator's thermal vision will be blue in AvP2 and not orange as in AvP? I know you said something about it on IMDB but you were pretty vague.

SiL

SiL

Yeah, cos when it was mentioned on the IMDb he said it was the same thing they used on one of their vids, which has the AvP style vision.

Darkness

Darkness

I thought he said he was going to colour it in post-production and wasn't using the equipment Anderson used on set?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed