PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 26,409 times)

Jack244

Jack244

So the Scar Predator kills 2 Aliens then. 1 by his gun (net?) and decapitation for the second. Right? He also used his bomb. So technically he killed all the Aliens cept for the the 1 Lex kills right?

joe

joe

Scar slices its arm off wioth his disk, kicks it on its ass and then slices its head off as he uses his disk as a dagger, then he skins it and bloods himself. Then he fights grid and kicks its ass into a pillar and the pillar falls on the grid alien, it gets out and they fight again in the ice grotto. thats where it says after lex kills an alien with some kind of gun that scar slices the head off another alien....celtic gets bit int he head by the grids inner jaws, dunno if its him tho they don't say. the other preds get jumped on from the ceiling and impailed by tails and shit

joe

joe

i know im confusing but im angry its all outta order. i think the celtic is the second to die outta all the preds.

So how did the queen get freed?

joe

joe

the aliens free her, they like bite her chains off an shit and bleed her acid on to the remaining restraints

thanks

Jack244

Jack244

Does the Celtic kill ANY aliens. And overall during the Scar and Grid fights, who dishes out the most beating? Scar or Grid?

MERC

MERC

So dose the guy say "you ugly son of a bitch" or dose he say "Your one ugly mother f**ker"

izzet

izzet

It's nice to hear that the Alien is kicking the Pred's arse in someplaces. At least Anderson hasn't undervalued them so there easily torn apart.

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

Aside from the fighting, what does it say about the Predator backstory involving the pyramids and stuff? Anything interesting there that is described? Like the Predator in the concept art who's holding the Alien head above him and stuff?

EXOSUIT

EXOSUIT

Well what dose the guy say?

MERC

MERC

:-\   Well what dose he say?

Faye

Faye

Ok, and how many fights Queen will have ? And who is gonna die killed by Queen ?

Shadow

Shadow

Spoiler Comment (If the Spoiler by Joe is correct)  If it is true that the predators are massacred and that Scar is the only one who manages to kill an alien I will be angry and disappointed. Hopefully it will not be so. Quite obvious that the aliens will manage to kill some preds but I mean with all their technology they can't even manage take out one alien while being attacked.   >:D   If you recall in Resident Evil (if you watched it), where the commando's were trapped in that room or corridor with the laser beams that killed the lot that were trapped in that room. Half the cast were than out of the movie. I hope Paul Anderson evades from doing something similar in AVP like Killing a few Preds off at one time if the post by Joe is correct when saying that Four Preds die without even touching an alien .   ???  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

I've got another predalien theory: I think that if a host dies when they'r inpregnant, the embryo dies a little too. But to stay alive it msut take over some fresh host cells, so if it's a pred that will be a Predalien, but if the pred stay alive, it will be a normal Drone. Anyone like it?   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed