Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 65,696 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Trash Queen on May 17, 2021, 11:42:40 AM
Defender (Sentry) = Quadrupedal Alien without Carapace.

You mean, like Runner but without its dome ? I've never seen that one. Is it something from RPG or somewhere else ?

BlueMarsalis79

Pretty much.

Gentleman Death

All I hear is Billy Idols 'Eyes without a Face.....

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Kradan on May 18, 2021, 06:07:33 AM
Quote from: Trash Queen on May 17, 2021, 11:42:40 AM
Defender (Sentry) = Quadrupedal Alien without Carapace.

You mean, like Runner but without its dome ? I've never seen that one. Is it something from RPG or somewhere else ?

Think a Runner with a head like this:

Kailem

Kailem

Brand new Neomorph-like mutation spotted at the 58 seconds mark in the new trailer. Looks like something we haven't seen before.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: Kailem on Jun 23, 2021, 02:21:29 PM
Brand new Neomorph-like mutation spotted at the 58 seconds mark in the new trailer. Looks like something we haven't seen before.

Courtesy of Reddit. Definitely getting trilobite vibes from this more than anything else, particularly the rear four leg joints. The mouth just looks like an open maw with tentacles flailing about, a bit reminiscent of The Thing.

Parts around the forelimb and back actually have a slightly runner-ish look to them. Maybe this is a black goo-infected alien? That would have serious implications for the relationship between the two...

Corporal Hicks

I don't think it's related the XX121. I think it's going to be the Leon from Infiltrator or some other black goo infected natural beastie.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2021, 05:43:58 AM
I don't think it's related the XX121. I think it's going to be the Leon from Infiltrator or some other black goo infected natural beastie.
According to the achievements, these are some of the 3 enemy types we'll be facing, Android, Xenomorphs and the Pathogen

Corporal Hicks

Also just noticed you can see some smaller white things in the top right too.

PAS Spinelli

Yep, added the 2 unknown Pathos to the list

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Looks like the Alien Albino drone type from Alien Infiltrator (i suppose this one should have that probe instead of the inner jaws?) is going to be in the game too from the recent AVPGALAXY video.

Is this the same one NECA released of the JC special edition drone or just inspired?

RidgeTop

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Thats BOSSS!!!! a
Spoiler
Fiefeld style alien!????
[close]
I mean there was no video footage of this. But i'm super pumped fo this!

PAS Spinelli

Once the game is out, I'll try taking ingame pictures of all enemies to update the list properly

Nightmare Asylum

Oh dear, that thing is giving me PTSD to the awful redesigns in the recent Tremors movies. :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed