Schwarzenegger in Alien 5?

Started by Darkness, Jan 02, 2004, 08:06:46 PM

Author
Schwarzenegger in Alien 5? (Read 9,972 times)

Bobashotmace

Bobashotmace

8)   Just SHUT UP! Arnie doesn't need to play Dutch as has been said before, and by the way, Arnie shouldn't go to T4, because T3 was a disgrace to THE TERMINATOR and TERMINATOR 2 JUDGMMENT DAY. Everyone should drop this subject, kay, like what you are saying is like this, Arnlod acts in T1, Arnold acts in T2 Arnold acts in T3, I don't want to even think about him acting in 4. So now, Arnold, "So, can I act in PREDATOR?" damned morons who say he can't act in A5, "No! It is undoable because you were an android and Dutch is a human!" Arnold, "Oh go f**k yoursel moron!"

Bobashotmace

Bobashotmace

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D   And by the way, AVP EXTINCTION has arnie in it, but these people didn't complain, they did that he was in ART Why won't it let me do exclamations? Well anyways, he flashes in thos, so go screw yourselves mrons, I am a ten year old with an IQ of 134, I'm canadian, and that makes me an actual GENEUS

Jani

Jani

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D   My favourite ALIEN the dog Alien, and a Qeen!! Quickly wark the ALIEN 5 movie!!!!!

Rocky

Rocky

No way. Schwarzenegger can't f**king be in Alien 5...it should be a truly scary horror movie like the first Alien, and not a shitty and boring action flick like AvP.

Onbek

Onbek

Go arnie Go! and kill them all!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed