Why did the Pulse Rifle sound differently in Alien 3

Started by Inverse Effect, Apr 13, 2022, 08:04:54 AM

Author
Why did the Pulse Rifle sound differently in Alien 3 (Read 8,432 times)

Local Trouble

I guess his point is that continuity of set design in a sequel is unimportant because they hired new set designers to make something different? ???

SiL

Ah, which is why they made the cryotubes look like Alien rather than an entirely new design, of course.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 14, 2022, 11:24:09 PM
I guess his point is that continuity of set design in a sequel is unimportant because they hired new set designers to make something different? ???

The producers thought people wouldnt look  too much into a few seconds of the intro and make a problem out of what they were seeing.
Little did they know Joe Schmo saw the cryotube,threw his pop corn,  and left the theatre. The normies heard him mumble something about "continuity" on the way out.

BlueMarsalis79

I mean if I didn't like the rest of AlienĀ³ so much, it might really bother me also, and to an extent it does.

SiL

Of all of people's problems with the movie, the cryotube design is not the one that most people bring up when they trash the movie.

This is some serious tilting at windmill shit - and also super off topic.

BlueMarsalis79

I mean the visual and audio continuity from Aliens in general to be clear.

Kradan

Kradan

I can see people throwing their popcorn and leaving over Ix and Noot dying not because cryotubes looked different

Local Trouble

When I first saw that egg on the Sulaco, I could barely eat my popcorn. >:(

acrediblesource

i realize this entire thread is made up of meme bait. So why would my passion for the production mean anything to anyone even if i say this entire post is meme bait?

SiL

Why are you acting personally insulted that people point out the continuity changes?

acrediblesource

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2022, 11:13:43 PM
Why are you acting personally insulted that people point out the continuity changes?
It's my personal opinion. Why wouldn't you defend the continuity changes/oversight considering they weren't done intetionally to change the story?

SiL

Why would I bother? I didn't make the changes, I have no skin in the game.

acrediblesource

Quote from: SiL on Apr 15, 2022, 11:37:50 PM
Why would I bother? I didn't make the changes, I have no skin in the game.

Ok.good. What was this thread about? and then someone says X (because....of you know why right-mumble grumble) then i retort. Then cycle continues. Then you say why are you offended and taking it harshly, then i say its my opinion, then someone else, well i think its because they don't care, and I go ok, thats your opinion. Cycle restarts again.

Local Trouble

So, what you're saying is...

What are you saying? ???

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Listen, you're just local trouble trying bring up more of yourself.

Lets just go back to the OP and ask the question....do you really like the audio pew pew this time for new movie, but its not the audio pew pew like the original. is it authentic? and why did they have to change it. and it bad? isit bad bad or just bad? f**k man just delete the OP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed