What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,578 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 02, 2022, 01:59:06 AM6 stillbirths out of 7 today.

Big Sad.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Update: the last kitten died in my brother's arms.

I lost my wallet, got locked out of my apartment, and just generally my day sucked.

Master Chief

Master Chief

:(

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 02, 2022, 12:37:27 AMSince your bank is giving you the runaround, I'd start off by filing a complaint, but not directly to them (from the sound of it, contacting them directly won't help). Here in California, I'd go to the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation. Not sure where you're located, but I'm sure there is something similar.

Update: Finally got called back, "We no longer provide that particular service." This is after the initial contact involved a half hour conversation about exactly what we were doing and the service we required, without that pretty important detail ever being mentioned, and a two week wait/f**karound.

Master Chief

Master Chief

That is BS! 

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Wow. Thats messed up corporate BS indeed

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I'm currently cynical enough to feel that I got what I deserved for A) letting my dad insist we use his bank (since we'd done the same thing through them previously last time we moved) rather than taking the lead and shopping around in the first place, and B) using a New Zealand owned bank when my entire motivation for this is that New Zealand sucks and is inherently busted and incompetent, when plenty of Australian banks are available.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Well, now I don't feel bad.   ;)  You got this!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Also RIP your joke thread @Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

Eh, it was only a matter of time. Guess I'll have to take it somewhere else, Idk, Reddit or something

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Did it get any further while I was asleep or was it, uh, the obvious one that got it nuked?

Kradan

Kradan

The latter

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Had a bad week sleep-wise last week. I actually had lie-ins at the weekend, and I overslept this morning for work. I think I'm officially tired.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 28, 2021, 06:20:11 PMYou're supposed to be perpetually overworked and exhausted.  It's your default status.

SiL

SiL

Dog died last night.

He wasn't well since Thursday and he was old for his size. Went peacefully in his sleep.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed