The New Additional Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Author
The New Additional Scenes (Read 19,998 times)

pred_alien

pred_alien

Andrew Vola | 11 Aug 2007 13:556 The re-shoots took place to TONE DOWN THE VIOLENCE. Fox are going PG-13. Sorry guys.   they are not doing reshoots...they are making entirely new scenes...asshole

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Andrew Vola :  What exact facts backs you to believe THIS movie is a pg-13? What EXACT FACTS, if you are joking then fine but you know jokes can not be well executed when emailing.  PLEASE. PLEASE DO NOT JOKE AROUND LIKE THIS!!!!!!!! Its this kind of bullshit that makes the directers look like liars and so by saying that you could EASILY create a backlash torwards them.  Try not to go around saying information like this no matter how small it may seem, the fan base here are just about holding on its thread.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Okay, get this straight. THE MOVIE IS NOT GOING TO BE PG-13. It is R. The trailer might be PG-13 but not the actual movie. Also the Alien homeworld is kinda. . . um. . . retarted! The Pred home world would be cool seeing it from outer space possibly, but for a brief second like at the begining. Thats it. I agree with kimahri the less you know about the two species the more you are frightened by them. This movie should be more of a mystery, unlike Anderson's where you knew basically everything that was going to happen.

Darkness

Darkness

I don\'t even know where this PG13 has come from. I never mentioned the rating once in the article.

cockroach

cockroach

im normally the optimist... still trying to be... i believe the brothers can make this film work (due to the info so far) but have also started to find a lil negativity building up within about the reasons for the trailer delay... i hope & pray it rocks... the thought of seein the alien home world would make me ... in my pants!!!!

Elorrra

Elorrra

'Alien home world'? Haha! And how do you imagine the aboriginals there? Like the well-known Xenos?  Since we have never seen different versions of them (Predalien is gona be the first) and we are a Back-Water planet actually it is impossible (I mean they can't infest a planet full of humans because we are rare). If a home world is for show then it is definitely gonna be Predator's.          ::)  

JESSE

JESSE

DAMN WHAT NEXT?? PREDATOR SAT AT HOME WITH A CUP OF COFFEE..AND THE FINANCIAL TIMES????  KEEP IT A MYSTERY!!! I DONT WANNA KNOW WHERE THEY COME FROM!!

Elorrra

Elorrra

JESSE... don't give them ideas!!!   :D     ;D     ;D  

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

It would be cool if they had the royal guard aliens from the comic books in the movie. (See Aliens Earth Hive.) I remember they were also in the CAPCOM AVP arcade game back in the mid 90's. Anyone here ever play that game?

War Wager

War Wager

*sigh* It always seems to be bad news, good news, bad news, good news with this movie!    :P  

Ermac

Ermac

Actually, apart from the title and the rating, it's all been bad news thus far.

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

@ PREDALIEN-K  I think you're referring to the Praetorian, that's sort of like a guardian to the Queen. They'd be interesting to see, but I'd limit them to the Xenomorph's homeworld until there's a better chance to explore their biology in full. (Like getting a look at a fully established hive)

superunknown

superunknown

They better not touch the Alien homeworld.  The only people qualified to do that are Ridley Scott and Dan O'Bannon.  They can mess up the Pred homeworld all they want though.

mavve

mavve

This is said about the first ALIEN movie on IMDB.  "Originally, no film companies wanted to make this film, 20th Century-Fox had even passed on it. They stated various reasons, most being that it was too bloody. The only producer who wanted to make the film was Roger Corman, and it was not until Walter Hill came on board that it all changed. 20th Century-Fox agreed to make the film as long as the violence was toned down; even after that they still rejected the first cut for being "too bloody"."  Too bloody? I hope FOX dont think so this time around. ;)

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

mavve : The problem with foxs is that the are still in the box on how truely BIG the Alien franchise is ( hell perhaps they do know and are beginning to realize that what the Strause Bros done is something truely special).  Fox had better know exactly that THIS type of movie deserves THAT kind of treatment, This is new for them perhaps so are possibly trying to discide how to market it. E.g Alien - Horror movie           Aliens - War movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed