Newt & Ripley Killed Gorman & Vazques?

Started by Cromartie, Mar 20, 2007, 07:50:53 PM

Author
Newt & Ripley Killed Gorman & Vazques? (Read 3,220 times)

Cromartie

In my opinion it was newt & ripleys fault that vazques and Gorman got Killed!

ripley had a loaded pulse rifle and didnt use it while she could have waited for vazques to catch up and gave it to her!! Like they just ran on!!

SM

SM

Coulda, shoulda, woulda...

If it wasn't for Newt, they would've been surrounded and dead sooner.  If it wasn't for Ripley driving into the hive they woulda been dead sooner.

No, it was Vasquez' fault that Vasquez and Gorman died.  She kept the rear guard and therefore couldn't keep up and got nailed.  All things considered Ripley had the tougher job being on point not knowing what's around the next corner.  At least Vasquez could see where her enemy was.

Hankerson

Quote from: SM on Mar 21, 2007, 05:04:28 AM
Coulda, shoulda, woulda...

If it wasn't for Newt, they would've been surrounded and dead sooner.  If it wasn't for Ripley driving into the hive they woulda been dead sooner.

No, it was Vasquez' fault that Vasquez and Gorman died.  She kept the rear guard and therefore couldn't keep up and got nailed.  All things considered Ripley had the tougher job being on point not knowing what's around the next corner.  At least Vasquez could see where her enemy was.
Thanks for saving the day. I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that one.

CELTICPRED

Vasquez and Gorman sacrificed themselves so that the others could have time to get away.

Ripley could have saved them, but they would have been overrun by Aliens.

Cromartie

kinda pointless in the end though!!

SM

SM

How is it pointless?

Cromartie

they all died eventually though!

SM

SM

As do we all.  So what?

Cromartie

no i do not die i become one with the force!!

ZombieSlayer909

Yeah ok but Ripley was more concerned with Newt, she could've just gone on and then ran into an alien.

But here's another twist to consider:

Vasquez and Gorman killed Hicks and Newt. :o

Wolfy

Quote from: CrazyPalpatine on Mar 28, 2007, 11:12:45 PM
no i do not die i become one with the force!!

really?

I enter spectator mode.

Cromartie

i hate newt

ZombieSlayer909

You evil!!!

Sure she's a kid, but she did some pretty good acting, and also helped boost the support for Aliens.

Cromartie

nothing stoppin her from picking up apulse rifle ??? she was willing to pick up a grenade(Dont Touch That!!....Dangerous Honey...)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed