First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 103,625 times)

locusta

locusta

If these are the Preds of the movie, it´s a bit under whelming. Was hoping for a new take on the characters design. Looks same same to me, but it could be just a fake shot as well. U never know. Maybe some Pred fans with own costume won a day on the set or else. 

Xan21

Xan21

Doubtful... fans costumes always have wrong proportions... the preds look great but my expectations for this film are still very low...

echobbase79

echobbase79

Just like I thought, it does look strange seeing them kicking it with the human characters. But this movie is going to be wild for sure.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

ThePredatorUK

ThePredatorUK

T R A G I C !!! f**king gutted 💔

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

The one from the top seems to be a simple guy that put a cheap predator mask from ebay
Could be just the mask that's under the helmet so no need to detail it much (even though I find it strange they didn't do a cut through it like every other movies).
The other on the right seems more legit.

Xan21

Xan21

How can you tell... only the shape is visible no details... and nothing in fandom comes close to that... those all look like bobbleheads

FiorinaFury161

I think (and hope) it's just a set break with everyone resting and having fun... I hope.

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Dear Paul W.S Anderson,

I'm sorry for all the shit we gave you for that short predator/human team up. Compared to this crap, it's looking pretty good right now.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Darkoo on May 14, 2017, 09:32:05 AM
Looks great!
http://i.imgur.com/TG8w5FI.jpg

And there they are, 2 of the regular Predators, correct?

Well the picture isn't good enough to accurately judge all the finer details, but as of now...looks cool. I knew someone would eventually grab a picture.

Zak

Zak

@tonyhartmorph I think that may be an Instagram border matey, not 100% sure but think it's available as part of the filter presets that come with insta.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: The Shuriken on May 14, 2017, 05:26:21 PM
Quote from: Darkoo on May 14, 2017, 09:32:05 AM
Looks great!
http://i.imgur.com/TG8w5FI.jpg

And there they are, 2 of the regular Predators, correct?

Well the picture isn't good enough to accurately judge all the finer details, but as of now...looks cool. I knew someone would eventually grab a picture.

I'm assuming they must be hunting the hybrid at this point? This looks like a scene towards the end.

Huggs

Huggs

Oh boy, it's avp all over again.

skhellter

skhellter

nah. It's not Anderson's AVP anymore....

We are in full on KENNER land, now.

But will it have OOZE?
It cant be Kenner without OOZE.

Shaman Predator

Camouflage paints on a predator. SMH!! And teaming up with humans..SMH!! They are called Predators for a reason, they are hunters.. This gonna be a wild ride..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed