First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 103,594 times)

Predator_Spirit

And black n dekker created the Predator pal.this action figure has 24 points of articulations , M60 machine gun, camo jacket and pants, translation device and removable helmet.
Armoured fighting  vehicle in option, batteries not included.

black

black

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on May 14, 2017, 11:40:17 AM
And black n dekker created the Predator pal.this action figure has 24 points of articulations , M60 machine gun, camo jacket and pants, translation device and removable helmet.
Armoured fighting  vehicle in option, batteries not included.
Epic joke ;D

SiL

SiL

Sure, the helmet doesn't sit snug, but f**k it, look like Predators to me. I dig it.

KillCrites

KillCrites

Looks like the leaked script was for real. This movie is going to be crazy as hell.

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Forget the Preds. When's our first glimpse at Busey Jr?

Guy has more calcium in his mutated teeth than I do in my whole body.

I hope his character survives and they do an AvB spinoff where the Alien and Busey have a battle of dueling head bites. Imagine little Jake with a second set of those chompers? Nightmare inducing.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Denton Smalls on May 14, 2017, 12:45:54 PM
Forget the Preds. When's our first glimpse at Busey Jr?

Guy has more calcium in his mutated teeth than I do in my whole body.

I hope his character survives and they do an AvB spinoff where the Alien and Busey have a battle of dueling head bites. Imagine little Jake with a second set of those chompers? Nightmare inducing.

Actual LOLZ  haha

b4dkarm4

b4dkarm4

Yautja and humans wrecking shit together? Kinda sounds cheesy, heres to hoping they f**king nail it.

propername

propername

why f**k would preds and humans every work together ? like seriously ? one of them is a space hunter that has killed shit we cant even begin to imagine - the other is a barely sentient race of hairless dimiwitted monkey's that has done nothing but abuse the weaker life forms on its own planet

Praetorian Guard

Combat pants? Picturing a Predator wearing human clothing... *Cringe*

Infected

Infected

THAT!!!!! predator throwing up peace signs is wearing godamn army cargo pants!!!!!

germanator2

germanator2

I'm sure people are just taking these pictures out of context. The actors are probably just taking a break from shooting and just having a fun time

von

von

Quote from: b4dkarm4 on May 14, 2017, 12:49:50 PM
Yautja and humans wrecking shit together? Kinda sounds cheesy, heres to hoping they f**king nail it.

Same sentiments here. Sounds like B-Movie cheese, not unlike the first film, but there's a good chance they could pull it off. For now, let's give them the benefit of the doubt and reserve judgement until the first trailer/footage!

Keith

Keith

I swear they're making a Predator parody film.

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Keith on May 14, 2017, 02:10:20 PM
I swear they're making a Predator parody film.

Same feeling, T3 style...

Tonyhartmorph

Tonyhartmorph

I did make a comment that seems to  have not been accepted, but when I mentioned that the photo  appears to have been shot on a medium format film camera, that was actually pertinent. Whoever published the photo made sure the negative border was in place likely to prove its authenticity. You can do this easily with a fake digital border however. Either way it seems to have been intention one way or the other to leave it uncropped. Seems unusual for a set photographer to be using film.

If it is 120 Velvia, the person who took the image was out of focus or their lens was junk.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed