AvP Face Off Video Clip

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2004, 12:38:55 AM

Author
AvP Face Off Video Clip (Read 25,109 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Oh yes, this is the kind of footage I’m looking forward to. Apple.com have posted two Alien vs Predator clips – one of which is the Alien-Predator Fight we saw before but a new one entitled “Face Off“. Well, I think pictures speak louder than words so take a look at this image:

20040810_04

While the Celtic Predator is busy fighting with Lex, Sebastian and Weyland, the Predator with the slits on its mask, goes after Lex and while cloaked, gets impaled with an Alien’s tail. There’s a couple more pictures on the next page but check out the Face Off Gallery for an additional 32 screenshots. Thanks to The Dead Knight for the news.

Update: Download: Face Off (7.4MB) | Alien Predator Fight (9MB)

20040810_01

20040810_02

20040810_03

20040810_04

20040810_05

Oh

Oh

HoLY SHIt !!!!!!, and thats just the pictures !

ElTiburon

ElTiburon

OH MY GOD the absolute greatest movie shit i've ever seen...

ElTiburon

ElTiburon

That last pic of the tail going through the cloaked pred is BOGGLING MY MIND!!! I love u paul anderson i love you!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I said it in the other thread, but I'll say it again.  IMO, that's the coolest, most evil, cinematic entrance an alien has made in its entire franchise so far.  I love it.     8)  

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

sweet

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

so they do have the swords

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

The scene was wicked, my only gripe is the alien tail on a drone is not that long. Did you see how far from the shadows the alien tail was? Damn I was expecting it to be a queen at that lenght.    ???   That's all I gotta say, it would've fit in more if it was a queen or the drone was closer, that tail is not that long when you look at the drone in all the movies.   ???  

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

I LOVE how the Alien appears from the shadows just as it impales the Predator, really good scene..

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I'm already thinking that the aliens in this movie are much better represented than they were in A:R.

Fresh Alien Terds

Fresh Alien Terds

That was cool.  Pays homage to the Queen/Bishop scene in Aliens.  The cinematographer has done an excellrnt job as well.  Beautiful clear colors.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

1 more thing, and who says PG13 has no blood? haha! That was great!   ;D   The movie is gonna rock even at Pg13 guys!   ;D     8)  

wolfboy

wolfboy

yeah i thought the swords were only for the toy figures.  so i guess they do have it after all.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Apparently the swords are just what that one particular pred chose to bring with him instead of claws.

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Heh.I was the one who emailed Darkness this tidbit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed