AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2004, 09:44:59 PM

Author
AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine (Read 27,391 times)

AJ

AJ

YAY, preds rule

6_P@k

6_P@k

if u ask me the aliens and the predators are prety even, the aliens have strength in numbers (aliens) and are 100% silent(alien) but predators have the tecknolegy (both pred films!) and their code of honor. so i think it'll be a pretty fair fight   8)  

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

i dont belive the pred in P1 wanted to kill the marines, but it saw them as a threat. killing the south american gurillas, and the killin of the scorpian. it seemed to react the most when it picked up the dead scorpian

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

because if  notice, it didnt kill the south american girl. becuz she was innocent and didnt kill anything. so if u think about it the predator could be a messenger from god, killing those who sin.

Winston

Winston

What the hell!?!? Cetanu, are you stupid? the pred did not go on a mindless killing spree on the subway, he was trying to kill Leona and Jerry to make Harrigan mad enough that he will come after him just like he did with Danny. If he was on a Mindless killing spree he would have killed leona regardless of the fact that she was pregnant. And the pred was not a young pred. havent you read the books? the clan leaders do not allow the young and unexperienced preds to Oomans.  And DeaconRage, the reason the pred didnt kill the girl is because she was not armed and could not defend her self. its all about honor not killing people for thier sins.   >:D  

Barreth

Barreth

Interesting Theory... but the reason she didnt get killed is because she didnt have a weapon... a predator wont kill anything that cant fight back...  thats why at the end he dropped all his weapons before fighting arnold... pred wanted to make it a fair fight...  also... right after Billy gets killed in the first one... the pred comes after arnie and hawkins and the girl... blasts hawkins in the head... and then the girl goes to pick up the gun and arnold yes "NO!!!" and kicks it out of her hand... arnold realizes so long as she doesnt have a weapon she wont be harmed

Barreth

Barreth

I believe what Cetanu meant... correct me if I'm wrong... but in the 1st one... the predator killed them 1 by 1... was much more controlled and stealthy..  in p2 in the subway scene... the pred just busted through the roof of the subway car and f*cked em all up... anyone carrying a gun was sliced n' diced... the pred in p2 could have easily waited till they were off the subway and alone before striking... he almost seems impatient...

BobCat

BobCat

The pred didnt kill Leona becuase she was having a baby.

Winston

Winston

Barreth, thats true but you also have to remember that its just a movie to most people and the directors probably just wanted more action in the scene. they probaly dont give a sh!t about what the predators really are.

Barreth

Barreth

haha exactly... thats really the reality of it all  Just trying to entertain everyones opinion

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

I think it's not true with not killing unarmed people, That guy from pred1, u know, with teh heavy voice (can't remember his name) Well, he picked a knive put off his armor and stood at the on the bridge alone, only with a knife, then u saw arnie and the girl runnin away and then u heard him screaming.

Barreth

Barreth

His name was Billy  and a knife is still a weapon... the pred just woulda taken him down with his wrist blades most likely... a knife for a knife... except I think the preds knives are a little bigger

Norfair86

Norfair86

That was very good info, finally someone will realize how good the Predators really are. Still... I will miss arnold and the Pred from Predator 1 duking it out. :)

Winston

Winston

Alien Emperor, thats because he was armed with a knife and the pred knew that if he wanted to he could defend himself. but my guess is he chose not to.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Yeah, U'r right. Hey, does the yautja also have diffrent races, u know like, Black, Asian, White?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed