Internet Exclusive Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 09, 2004, 10:50:56 PM

Author
Internet Exclusive Trailer! (Read 29,706 times)

General Rattlor

General Rattlor

is there some thing wrong with the link because whenever i clicked the link apple.com gives me this page not found craploa

Darkness

Darkness

Did you read the update on the homepage? Apple have removed all links to the trailer. Probably due to the popular demand. I\'m sure it will be back on there soon. And I can\'t host it on AvPGalaxy because there\'s a small file-size limit in place.

Malus

Malus

That clears things up,cheers!  Anyway has anyone got an actual release date for the UK.

Fozzy

Fozzy

Can anyone mirror the large version? I haven't been able to find it anywhere    :-\  

Darkness

Darkness

It\'s getting released October 22nd in the UK. For people who haven\'t downloaded the above trailer, here\'s a temporary mirror for the high-res trailer: www.muenchen-surf.de/locusta/avp_internet_m480.zipCopy and paste the above link into address bar...

Malus

Malus

Don't worry,I've found the release date. On another note has anyone seen what the PredAlien hybrid looks like?

Malus

Malus

Thanx for the mirror site.

Smallzfsu

Smallzfsu

Yea, me too, no trailer for smallz...   :-\  

sten

sten

God dammit - I waited 4 this movie 14 years !!!!    ???     ???  

feebee

feebee

is it me or duz tha dead boddies circled round look abit like dead preadator boddies,  wicked trailer.  eye mon

Richie

Richie

I just wanted to say i saw the new alien vs predator trailer and i thought it was great. two thumbs up for paul anderson. every one really needs to stop talking bad about anderson he is doing a great job, and he is the only one that had the guts to take this movie so cut the guy some slack would you because every one who keeps talking about him knows that they couldn't do any better if they tried.

Darkness

Darkness

As I\'ve said on the frontpage, Apple have removed all links to this trailer due to the increased server load it was getting. Check the comments in the news post above this for a link to another mirror site.

feebee

feebee

jus watched it again yeah they do look like pred boddies   guys check out the pred artwork theres sum new work by the bailey brothers they gotta b professionals

Igor

Igor

yeeeeaaaa; I

Nik

Nik

the link wont work for me   >:D     ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed