[AvP3] Supposed Screenshots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 06, 2006, 08:20:52 PM

Author
[AvP3] Supposed Screenshots (Read 10,102 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avp2.org/avp3/screens.php

From a Czech site so I can't read the text. Looks AvP2ish but it's not a mod/skin/map I recognise. Deffinately not real, but can't hurt to post it up.

The Ultimate Predator

Interesting, but I doubt its real.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, interesting. How did you come across the site?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I was looking for that awesome AvP Prey cover. You know the avatar I used to have on Outbreak? Yeah, I was looking for that one on google and came across this site.

The Ultimate Predator

Cool, interesting what you can find.  ;D

Deathwing.

Deathwing.

na, that screenshots r from the cancel game colonial marines for ps2 i think.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I doubt that. I mean, those screenshots aren't the best but they don't look as shit as Colonial Marines - PS2, what were they thinking?  :P It'll just be an AvP2 mod or something.

Darkness

Darkness

What was wrong with Colonial Marines?

It looked alright to me.

The Ultimate Predator

Same with me.

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

Quite frankly, I have been wondering if AVP 3 was ever going to happen. I thought they were waiting for better technology but its been some years now and AVP2 still holds up remerkably well as well as still being a staple at many, if not all, game tournaments around.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hopefully is Sega and Gearbox do a good Aliens FPS, we might see them doing AvP3.

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 12, 2006, 12:20:22 PM
Hopefully is Sega and Gearbox do a good Aliens FPS, we might see them doing AvP3.

true, hopefully.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Hopefully. I think AvP3 will happen at some point, its too big for to not to, but God knows when.

Yautja

Yautja

Im not fully sure, but I think these are screens from the upcoming AvP mod for Half Life 2. They look similiar to the screens I seen a few months back.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Shame, but I was pretty sure they were fake anyways.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed