[AvP3] Additions/Changes for AvP3?

Started by Darkness, Jan 04, 2007, 08:16:24 PM

Author
[AvP3] Additions/Changes for AvP3? (Read 8,423 times)

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

i would like the creatures from Extinction to be in it an alien that carries facehuggers damn.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

also the preds man spear master dont get me started  :P

invalid

invalid

I'd like to see a scenario where you play as a colonist, trying to baracade the xenomorphs with limited weapons. This could also translate well to multiplayer, if it was well-balanced.

Fury_616

Fury_616

Now that the AvP movie is out, it would be interesting to see the AvP3 game explore the back story behind AvP's central premise.  The first three levels could take place in each of the ancient Earth civilizations the Predators contacted (Egyptian, Cambodian, and Mayan), and then the fourth level could take place in the arctic whaling village seen in the extended cut of AvP.  Granted, this wouldn't leave much room for human characters that players could use, but I think it would be a blast to play through these levels as a Predator.

invalid

invalid

Quote from: Fury_616 on Feb 26, 2007, 09:21:31 PM
Now that the AvP movie is out, it would be interesting to see the AvP3 game explore the back story behind AvP's central premise.  The first three levels could take place in each of the ancient Earth civilizations the Predators contacted (Egyptian, Cambodian, and Mayan), and then the fourth level could take place in the arctic whaling village seen in the extended cut of AvP.  Granted, this wouldn't leave much room for human characters that players could use, but I think it would be a blast to play through these levels as a Predator.

I'd like to see the extended cut. As for your idea, I think that would be pretty neat.

Fury_616

Fury_616

I'd like to see the extended cut. As for your idea, I think that would be pretty neat.
[/quote]

Thanks.  I just remembered how blown away I was with the first two AvP games, how they got the details so right in replicating the settings from the first three Alien films.  Thus, I think it would be fantastic if they let a team of game designers put together environments based on ancient Egyptian, Cambodian and Mayan architecture, and then throw a few Aleins, Predators, and helpless citizens into the mix.

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: Dekapitator on Jan 20, 2007, 01:37:03 PM
I'd like it if the player could customize the Predators accesories, upgrade the weapons once in a while as the difficulty of the levels would grow.
[...]

I would also want to see something like a custom-charakter for humans and predator (like Jedi Knight 3).
As an alien you give npc orders in SP. The same for Marines, Corps and Predator.
An option, that you see as predator, as the one from the first movie, if you loose your mask.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: Xeno on Mar 03, 2007, 07:02:06 PM
An option, that you see as predator, as the one from the first movie, if you loose your mask.

That's also something I had in mind aswell. Seeing differently, not having the same vision as humans do, when unmasked.

knight-kun

knight-kun

i'd like to see some of the units from the coin op avp... like razor claws.... or the things that shake their heads and ram you. maby a character editor so you can make your own character.

Krusher

Krusher

I think the third person would be cool to incorparate when the predator went int melee combat or the alien could use it as well, but first person should be used when the cambat gets ranged, I think it would be more fluid that way. The alien, predator, and marine skins should all be turned back the way the first avp had them. More custumizations please....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed