Ridley Scott implies "Hard R" intention

Started by Keyes, Jan 14, 2016, 07:46:58 PM

Author
Ridley Scott implies "Hard R" intention (Read 56,315 times)

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 02, 2016, 03:07:19 PM
It's a genuine BTS shot. It's for the hologram scene where David watches them all in the Orrey.
Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!
Man the movie really was too vague!

Perfect-Organism

I loved the vagueness.  It allowed for such much interpretation and imagination stretching, something that so many people today are incapable of doing.  I don't need all my answers served on a platter.

Corporal Hicks

It's irritating when the film is actually supposed to answer questions.

Perfect-Organism

I understand the logic of wanting questions answered, but I personally found it more compelling to instead have bigger questions proposed.  If the next film answers questions by posing even bigger ones, I'd be ok with that.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Mar 02, 2016, 03:24:49 PMI loved the vagueness.

There's being enticingly vague and then there's just being clueless.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 02, 2016, 03:29:57 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Mar 02, 2016, 03:24:49 PMI loved the vagueness.

There's being enticingly vague and then there's just being clueless.

I don't think they were clueless in the broad strokes.  They were clueless in the execution of certain situations which made it appear as though the rest of the underlying ides in the film were not thought through.  There are so many directions in which the film could have gone.  They picked a pretty good one, but granted there were flaws.

T Dog

Well see, now that I know those robed dudes were on the ship - the ship where the goo got out of hand and killed everyone. That means the sacrificial Engineer was dying for the continuation of his race versus simply being a part of some ritual (which is what I always thought it was).

Also I find it very interesting that The Engineers can breathe on that planet at the start!

Astronoë

Astronoë

Hard R? Does that mean dick-monsters??

Corporal Hicks

Broken link for me.

Astronoë

Fixed it, just came across it...christ who thinks those things up...

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

I mean, its an Alien movie, there's going to be dick monsters in it regardless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed