Alpha Predator is in the game, possible next DLC

Started by PAS Spinelli, May 26, 2020, 11:47:19 PM

Author
Alpha Predator is in the game, possible next DLC (Read 17,947 times)

Corporal Hicks

The figure is out now.

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, my brother Kailem explained to my tipsy self last night that some already received the figures. My pre-order hasn't shipped yet, so in my little world, the Alpha is still not out! ;D

Voodoo Magic

Looks like I get to test the Alpha tonight!!

Sorry to all my international mates that have to wait for an Alpha DLC. :-\

Also, this may have been mentioned already, but when I entered the code, it appears the Alpha is a Skin, not a class.

Corporal Hicks

I believe it's the same stats as the Hunter, but it still seems to come up as a class in the menu?

Voodoo Magic

Yep, the Alpha definitely has Hunter stats...

and upon activation,  its classified as an "Alpha Predator Skin"...

..but I assume it's available in the class selection only as a method to easily select all the Alpha components together, because.. while I didn't check all of it...  it appears you can mix and match Alpha's assets with the other customizable classes and vice-versa.

Kailem

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 25, 2020, 08:29:45 PM
Looks like I get to test the Alpha tonight!!

Sorry to all my international mates that have to wait for an Alpha DLC. :-\

Hey at least this tips the "stuff I've got that other people don't have" scales a bit more back in your favour! :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

:D

Just to correct my original assumption, the customizable mix & match is one sided. The Alpha Predator can wear all the masks from the other classes, adopt their skin textures and colors, adopt their dreads and dread sizes.... but once you switch to a different class, the only thing the scout/hunter/beserker can wear is the Amengi mask.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 28, 2020, 07:52:12 PM

Just to correct my original assumption, the customizable mix & match is one sided. The Alpha Predator can wear all the masks from the other classes, adopt their skin textures and colors, adopt their dreads and dread sizes.... but once you switch to a different class, the only thing the scout/hunter/beserker can wear is the Amengi mask.
I think you can use the hair too

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jun 29, 2020, 12:54:37 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 28, 2020, 07:52:12 PM

I think you can use the hair too

Really? The scout/hunter/berserker can use the Alpha dreads? I'll have to check that out!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed