Alien Warrior vs T-850 Endoskeleton (unarmed)

Started by Horhey, Dec 06, 2007, 03:18:42 PM

Author
Alien Warrior vs T-850 Endoskeleton (unarmed) (Read 7,921 times)

Horhey

*Ding ding*

happypred

T-850 punches a whole through Alien's chest...Alien dies, T-850 is splattered with acid and short-circuits.

WisePredator

A lose-lose situation.

Commander Aun

Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 06, 2007, 06:15:50 PM
A lose-lose situation.

Precisely, but because of the Aliens speed and manueverability, I would say the Alien would win.

Munkeywrench

I think the Terminator would win its smart enough to know about the acid all it would need to do is get a hold of the aliens head and break its neck. Theres no way an alien could head-bite the terminator because the titanium or whatever its made out of would probably break the secondary jaws and I cant see the tail penetrating the terminators torso.

Horhey

I think Aliens are strong enough to damage an Endo.

marrerom

in terminator 3 the t-850 holds up a giant blast door thats like 40 feet tall and 3 feet wide... at 1 point with 1 arm.  :o

the terminator is just too strong for an alien to take on. the only way the alien could win would be if its acid got on the terminator.

Shasvre

I'm not sure that the alien acid would destroy a T-850 Endoskeleton. We have seen in the movies that the predator race clearly have some kind of metal that don't melt when it comes in contact with acid. How could we be sure that a Endoskeleton would melt?

Porkus Maximus

Because predator "metal" is made from materials that do not appear on the period table.  T-850s are made from existing, earth alloys.

Shasvre

But are you sure that the acid could melt throught anything from earth? I'm not a chemistryexpert, so I wouldn't know.

TITANOSAUR

Terminator could win because of Combat Tactics and stringth. but Alien could win by Acid Blood and speed. I say tie.

Commander Aun

Quote from: PredalienToph on Dec 07, 2007, 01:03:13 AM
Terminator could win because of Combat Tactics and stringth. but Alien could win by Acid Blood and speed. I say tie.

Yeah, because if the terminator wins by range, it will be safe. Plus it has advanced knowledge of weaponry.

happypred

It's a tough one but I'd say terminator edges it

Commander Aun

Quote from: happypred on Dec 07, 2007, 03:51:50 AM
It's a tough one but I'd say terminator edges it

Ecspecially the T-X. If it was the T-X, hands down the T-X would win.

BlkSoul

;DI would say that the Battle would be almost even but the Termanaitors would win at the end coz if there mission is to kill the aliens and they sucseed they dnt care about live or death just their mission counts. But i will poet my money on the Termanaitors. Theire smart and loaded with combat data and aliens are just big insects

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed