Indiana Jones 5

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 15, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

Author
Indiana Jones 5 (Read 30,814 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: walker31 on Mar 16, 2016, 04:56:27 PM
^^So is Indy!!  He drank from the cup of Christ, which is how he survived the frig in the mushroom cloud. ;D
wow. So that was how he survived the nuke the fridge scene. It was divine intervention.  :laugh:

Oh come on guys, oldiana could be fun. Indy retires to Bermuda only to get lost in that damn triangle where he finds the alien space craft from the end of Crystal Skull. We can call the Movie Indian Jones 5: Crystal Skull part 2.

Master

Master

Indiana Jones and the Mystery of Old

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Indiana Jones and the Last Hurrah

The plot is basically Indy in an old folks home trying to find his dentures.

walker31

walker31

I like the idea that Indiana Jones is just the dreams of Han Solo while he was frozen in Carbonite. 

Maybe they will call it Indiana Jones and the Revenge of Short Round.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

QuoteThe fact Lucas isn't involved ensures that it won't be.
Nice lack of a citation. ;)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Come on guys use your imaginations. A long time ago in a Galaxy far, far, away...

Indiana Jones and The hunt for Luke's Lightsaber!

We could have Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones lightsabering some neo nazi's to bits. It fits all the criteria too. Long lost artifact, magical force properties, nazi armies, adventure, excitement, Han Solo and Indy both crave these things.  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull's screenwriter? Oh boy, we're off to a great start!

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I'm just going to put this out there, I rewatched the first two movies and they're tons of totally implausible stuff that happens in both of them. As bad as nuke the fridge. The only two extremely shitty things about KotCS is that laboof guy and those damn swinging monkeys.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

And how they killed Connery offscreen.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote"The opportunity to work with Steven again on this character which has brought pleasure to so many... Not to mention me. It's fun, it's great fun to play this character. It's great fun to work with Steven, I'm looking forward to it."

ace3g

ace3g

genocyber

genocyber

Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Broken Hip.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Indian Jones and the Hunt for the Millennium Falcon.

blood.

blood.

Get clint eastwood in as a rival archaeoldogist. Perhaps a Bellosh equivalent.

(someone better get the raiders reference.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed