Elder Engineer and Costume Photos

Started by ikarop, Jun 14, 2012, 05:05:31 PM

Author
Elder Engineer and Costume Photos (Read 37,968 times)

PredatorsInstinct

His ears are huge!!!

xD great find :P

Xenomorphine

Quote from: PROM3TH3US on Jun 14, 2012, 10:20:48 PM
Quote from: NGR01 on Jun 14, 2012, 09:59:48 PM
Quote from: PROM3TH3US on Jun 14, 2012, 09:39:34 PM
Wow, and all this time I thought the Engineer at the water fall was CGI.  Screw all the trolls who think Peter Weyland makeup is bad.  People need to Google old people over 100yrs old.  Too bad, I was hoping for the Elder to look something similar to the concept that see saw.  I am no longer that interested to seeing the longer opening scene if that's the Elder.

Why the need to provoke and attack?
Why?

Do you like to bitch, nit pick about every single thing about the movie?  I'm also disappointed about the movie but you don't see me acting like some sort of "mister know it all" like you.  You have to come in to every single thread and start your stupid broken record with your negativity.  Guys like you gets on peoples nerves and anyone is to blame but yourself with your arrogance.

Interesting example of passive-aggressive behaviour. All NGR01 did was ask you to leave out the unprovoked attacks and you responded by... Attacking.

Please refrain from doing this again with fellow forum members.

LarsVader

Added another MASSIVE gallery to this thread:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=44347.0

Sharp Sticks

this is getting out of hand.

now there are three of them.

Morgoth

Morgoth

Sharp Sticks,That was very funny :laugh:

Sexy Poot

So much wasted potential!  :o

Blacklabel

He looks like a Strogg in that pic :P

Sexy Poot

Thats a bad thing? This i can accept as being behind the elephant suit. not the Quan Chi from Mortal Kombat we got.

Jenga

Jenga

Did anyone notice that the sculpture of the decapitated head shows signs of infection? It looks like he is suffering a similar mutation to Fifield. The plot thickens! (or rather thins out a little bit)

Alienseseses

Eh, I prefer what we got. Seeing him lit up like a Christmas tree doesn't do it for me. I prefer the dark, gothic look.

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 15, 2012, 04:09:19 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/533327_403920462979999_1088826475_n.jpg

So much wasted potential!  :o

Yeah that is better than what we got.
What we got was so simple and this it looks at least a bit alien.

Alienseseses

He looks like Kronos from Wrath of the Titans.

Darkness

Darkness

Another picture of the deleted scene, this time showing 9 Engineers at the waterfall:

DaddyYautja

Oh is that a fat Jock in the left?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed