There's Something In Those Trees, Predator: Hunting Grounds So Far - AvP Galaxy Podcast #93

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 29, 2019, 10:21:31 AM

Author
There's Something In Those Trees, Predator: Hunting Grounds So Far - AvP Galaxy Podcast #93 (Read 2,025 times)

Corporal Hicks

We have just uploaded the 93rd episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast (right-click and save as to download)! Our latest episode features regular hosts Corporal Hicks and RidgeTop talking about the upcoming Predator: Hunting Grounds!

There's Something In Those Trees, Predator: Hunting Grounds So Far - AvP Galaxy Podcast #93

Predator

We discuss our first impressions on the Predator: Hunting Grounds gameplay footage from GamesCom, our hopes for the game, Illfonic’s previous work on Friday the 13th: The Game, our concerns for the game, tangents to do with theme parks and plenty more!

I just wanted to leave a quick note that when discussing Predator games, we completely forgot about Angry Mob’s Predators for iOS and Android released in 2010!

What did you think of our latest episode? Be sure to let us know down below! You can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu. The Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast is also available via iTunesPodBean, GooglePlay StitcherYouTube and now Spotify! Please be sure to leave a review on whichever platform you're using!

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Darkness

Come on RidgeTop, you must surely have seen Freddy vs Jason?

Well, I think it might see a PC release. There's been some Sony-published titles that have surprisingly made their way onto PC.

Samhain13

Ubisoft getting hands on Predator to make an open world game would be the ideal for me. The only chance of that ever happening might depend on this game's success.

The F13 game unlocking system is by leveling up and buying things with game points. I hope they go that route with this rather than microtransactions and RNGs.

For the 100th episode it should be something AVP2 related.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 30, 2019, 02:38:50 PM
Come on RidgeTop, you must surely have seen Freddy vs Jason?

Well, I think it might see a PC release. There's been some Sony-published titles that have surprisingly made their way onto PC.

Haha, I should've known better than to admit that with you listening.

I actually did catch most of Freddy Vs. Jason on TV a long while back. As much as I love horror I've missed out on quite a few of the classic slasher series. Really need to get to them here soon.

XenoHunter99

That was a fun podcast. I hope the game is good. I agree it would be nice to have a game where you use the Pred ship as a base and go flying from hunt to hunt, or an open world game with a Pred as the main character.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed