Alien: Perfect Adaptation - Fan Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 18, 2019, 01:42:40 PM

Author
Alien: Perfect Adaptation - Fan Game (Read 2,164 times)

Corporal Hicks

QuoteHere is a very early WIP demo, for a adventure game like adaptation of the 1979 Alien film. I have been working on this over the Christmas break.

Sagit

Hi.

I've been waiting for some news about this little project of yours. How is it going? Looks pretty interesting.

Corporal Hicks

Not my work, Sagit, I'm afraid. Doesn't look like he's posted any further content relating to this since.

The Cruentus

Reminds me of the days when people used to make their own games for the commadore.

The Old One

The Old One

Old-school, neat.

Rebel-Blood

It looks alot like the Deep Sleep and Don't Escape series.

razeak

Well that certainly looks interesting.

Corporal Hicks

And we have a demo!!

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ABsx5Aq8dDB1iE8&cid=A400A77536767A36&id=A400A77536767A36%211144&parId=root&action=locate

QuoteHey Everyone, I'm releasing my demo for a game I've been working on for about a year now.

I'm not sure if I will complete it but I wanted to share it with people to get there impressions of it, good and bad.

Essentially it would be a adaption of Alien, played like Monkey Island, or similar...

THIS DEMO CONTAINS THE BASIC ENGINE CREATED FOR THE GAME, AS WELL AS MOST OF THE NOSTROMO SHIP TO EXPLORE.THIS DEMO CONTAINS ONLY ONE FUNCTIONAL PUZZLE ROOM 'HYPERSLEEP AWAKENING' AFTER COMPLETION YOU ARE FREE TO EXPLORE THE NOSTROMO. THERE IS VERY LITTLE TO INTERACT WITH AND NO STORY CONTENT!

The Old One

The Old One

Very cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed