AvPR Poster Competition!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 27, 2007, 09:47:27 PM

Author
AvPR Poster Competition! (Read 12,440 times)

CrimsonDemonEyes

CrimsonDemonEyes

yeah, i knew most of them. those questions were kinda easy, hope win though. i love the poster design.    ;D  

aceswild

aceswild

the whips obviosly a tail. whin the  guy in the hospital is impaled theres a tri-tip on the tail and if you look closely its on the "whip" too.:)...just making it easier.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

have a feeling i got 10/10

Dane

Dane

I think it was pretty easy except for number 6 and 7.   :o  

Crimson Commando

Crimson Commando

The question on what movie the greenband trailer was first showed with is prly the one I messed up on.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I pretty much knew them, they're all pretty easy, a couple i think i had to think for a moment but, i'm confident i did okay. The poster is Sweet!!! i'd love to get it.  Good luck all you and god bless!!!!!

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Only one i didn't know was that date the first still was posted

Katarn84

Katarn84

Half the answers can be found on this site if you look carefully.

zen

zen

Im not a member but even if i was i would'nt waste my time with that particular poster.Ya it looks nice,but it does'nt meet my tastes.I'll just wait for the super-kick-ass poster that everyone knows will come out!.I wish all you guys and gals the best of luck!.Your gonna need it!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

:)   merda! questo

Bender1988

Bender1988

i definetly don't win good luck eweryone who take this really serious :)

Nightstorm

Nightstorm

i think i hit the submit button twice by accident? Will that disqualify me?

nightstorm said "i think i hit the submit button twice by accident? Will that disqualify me? "    ;D   me too.. but i think it wouldn't change aniything for me..    :D  

Predalien93

Predalien93

:-\   where is the predalien?

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

"i think i hit the submit button twice by accident? Will that disqualify me?" Nope. the second submission will just be ignored.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed